Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Publicity For "coming Soon..." Posts & Livestream!

N4G4M4K1

DE Warframe, you guys are seriously the bee's knees. I've never seen a more compliant and user-aware team than you. The definition of user satisfaction is quite literally being redefined by work forces like yours, but that pains me at the same time because a lot of the less community active ones don't realize that.

For instance, I am ALWAYS seeing posts about changes being wanted, and in some cases full-on petitions going up for issues that are already being tackled. One way you can help combat the confusion is to advertise your community responses a bit more. I'm talking to you specifically, Rebs! You seriously do a fantastic job picking out all of our major beefs and porks (?) and bringing them to the attention of the developer team.

There are a few ways you could do that, website banners, barrage of in-game RED TEXT, more IRL featurettes like the recent one you put up on Youtube, etc. '

We Tenno, even the less active ones, deserve to know what changes the Lotus has in mind for future missions.

-Nagamaki

Edited by N4G4M4K1

I can get behind the suggestion of in-game red text informing us that new dev notes or community hot topics have just been posted, that sounds good.

Personally I'm ok as it is as I check the forums fairly often but yes it's nice to be notified when something new comes up. I'm sure a large chunk of the playerbase are having too much fun in-game to be browsing the forums and/or haven't been visiting as much because the thread quality in general (just my observations) has plummeted, too much junk topics clogging things up and useful progressive discussion gets lost in it.

DE_Steve's "Update 8 related work" sticky thread is an excellent first step I must say that has already improved at filtering out things.

Edited by Tulzscha