Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

System Of The Rising Sun [Recruiting]

Sir_Rysik

Welcome! System of the Rising Sun is a small ever-expanding clan looking for new members.

We invite you to join us as we are a social community that can help with missions and hunts alike. The clan is run by an experienced player (Me) with around 2-3 years of experience. The idea of the clan is to be a small but powerful one. Hopefully when it has grown enough we can hold competitions (3 squads try and survival a Void Defense Mission as long as they can) and group hunts.

Anyone is welcome as long as you are mature.

I wish well in the search for clans.

Hello. I would Like to enjoy this clan.

I am a new member, but I am picking up on the game pretty well. I am currently only rank 1 silver right nowbut I am looking for people to hang out with, and help show me the more in depth intricacies so that I can be the best aid that i can to other players.

Yes you are all eligible to join. I will send you a message shortly inviting you to the clan.

Hello,

I am rank 8,

and I would like to join this clan.

Am I eligible?

Thanks.

Hello. I would Like to enjoy this clan.

I am a new member, but I am picking up on the game pretty well. I am currently only rank 1 silver right nowbut I am looking for people to hang out with, and help show me the more in depth intricacies so that I can be the best aid that i can to other players.

Hi I'm rank 4 but would I be able to join

I will send you a message shortly

Sorry for that, Now I am available. Man, wish we could msg player to player in game and have messages waiting in the inbox when we log on.

Can you send me an invitation to your clan?

I sent both of you a invite. Hope to see you soon!