Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment] Demons Of Seraphim

IIMorbiid

Hello guys! I've recently started to play again after my long break of almost 2 years, when I left we had about 100 members give or take, and when I came back last week or so all members except for 2 was gone (inactive since over 200-300 days) so I decided to start over again, I kicked all the members and ended up with 2 players still with the clan!

I started recruiting again since I really like our clan and we had a great time when we played, now in the last week I've recruited over +60 members and were starting to grow bigger again!

Now we are looking for more members to eventually start with the solar rails and join an alliance! We are a very friendly and active clan with new and veteran members that love to help each other and have a good time! :D

Requirements:

We don't have any requirements more than that you are a active, helpful and friendly player, everyone from MR 0 to MR 20 is welcome!

We would also prefer if you help our clan to get bigger, contributing to research projects (although almost everything is done) and to new rooms, but this is not required! We don't want you to join our clan only because we have a trading post

Research Projects:

We have all the research rooms, and about 75-85% of the research is done and if it's not done we are currently contributing to build it!

Dojo:

You can feel free to add decorations, rooms and other stuff to the dojo after your liking, we like to have the dojo 'open' to everyone to do anything :)

Teamspeak:

We also have a Teamspeak 3 server for all our clan members, once you join the clan you will see the TS3 info in the MOTD or clan broadcast!

It is very new so many members might not know about it yet so it may be empty for a few days or so! :)

Additional Information:

Picture of our clan emblem: uynGX0Y.jpg

Everyone who joins can invite anyone they want without permission, as long as they are active and friendly players!

I regulary promote players when I feel like you earned it, which will be when I see that you are active in the chat, online a lot and other clan related stuff!

Contact Information:

Post in this thread and I will send you an invite as soon as I see it (I will frequently check the post even if I might not answer directly in the thread, so check your inbox for an invite).

Or you can add me in-game (iimorbiid) but I might not see it or accept you since I have many invites from random players and I don't accept everyone!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here! :) See you in-game!

Edited by IIMorbiid