The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fandom United] Recruiting, [9/10] Welcoming Of All And Hateful To None!

Inquisitaes

[Fandom United] is a brand new Clan based around discussion and love of all types of media and other pop culture. We have a love of everything from Japanese animation to Swedish Death Metal, and everything in between!

We like to focus on the finer things in life, and we strive to be mature and welcoming, no matter the fan and no matter the fandom. You may not like today's pop hits or animated adult movies, but others do, and that's okay! Whether following after a Time Lord, chilling to synth-pop, checking up on the Winchesters, or just wanting to discuss that newest episode of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, you'll hopefully find somebody here that's there with and for you, with fandoms in common and may be something new for you to try out.

We have a few simple rules, and demotions and kicks CAN happen. So please:

1. Be mindful of other people's thoughts and feelings. Just because Justin Bieber makes YOUR ears bleed doesn't mean others want to tear out his throat. Opinions are like sweaty armpits; everyone has them, and they ALL stink!

2. Try and be active. Let us know if you're leaving Warframe for a while, Stuff happens IRL, and even in game, that can make us have to take a break. We are a casual clan, and will probably understand. Just know that without a viable excuse, inactivity over 100 days will get you booted from the clan.

3. Be Kind, Please Rewind! Our motto reminds us to remember to be nice and helpful to others, and to try and remember back when we were noobs starting out in a fandom or even in Warframe. If you're in a group with a rank 4 Excaliber that just can't seem to keep up, cast your mind back to when that was you. Remember the embarrassment, the hassle of learning all the controls? And that was before Parkour 2.0, this new stuff is different! Show them the ropes, offer pointers, and PLEASE remember that your actions reflect our Clan as a whole!

4. And finally, have fun! Warframe is a GAME, not reality. A death just means you're set back a bit, and just because we bleed out does not give us an excuse to blame our teammates! We are a community, and maybe, to some people, a secondary, virtual family. Would you want your Gruncle berating you because of a simple mistake? Constructive criticism, a pat on the back, and even bitter enemies can become friends.

My IGN is Inquisitaes, don't be afraid to shoot me a friend request! I will accept them all and try to get people into the clan. You can also leave a comment here on this thread, I'll be checking it 2-3 times a day. Just know that this is a first come, first serve basis, and Barracks are expensive!

Even if you back out of this page thinking "what a bunch of neckbeard brony losers," i want you to have good luck in game, and have fun in real life...and yes, we will most likely be having bronies and neckbeards, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You are who you are, and you like what you like. Just because Johnny like shelltoes and you like brogues doesn't mean you get to hate on each other.

TL;DR, Ghost clan, destiel, rainbow dash, 1st-11th doctors, dragons and the dungeons they reside in, friendly, and we want YOU!