The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan Seeking Strong Alliance

(PSN)strydrehiryu

Me and my friends have only been playing for roughly 3 weeks. But please don't let that fool you, hear me out.

We may be relatively new to the game, but being the avid gamer I am, I did quite a lot of research in less than a months time. All information I learned has been shared with my clan mates. Granted, our clan consists of less than 10 players.

What warframes are better for what situation, how to mod properly, forma & polarities, prime farming, etc. Just a few things learned from forums, websites, videos, and gameplay.

Our clan ranges from roughly Mr5+, with myself on my way to 9. For those of you speculating on our skill and dedication, warframes we have achieved so far include Mesa, Nekros, Mirage, Limbo, Vauban, and Equinox (and soon) Zepher & Chroma. Myself owning 7 of the 8. I am close to Exalted with Red Veil and General with Steel Maridian.

I understand we are new, but we only with to grow.

I hope I was able to at least spark your interest. We'really just a friendly clan looking for some strong mentors.

IDK How strong you feel about being in your own clan. But with less then 10 members you could join our clan and be a part of EA Celestial Dragons (the one that owns all the dark sectors at the moment) If you want info msg my PSN. we can not guarantee you any special treatment from having been absorbed as a clan... Only thing we can tell you is we are in the top 5 mountain clans and hopefully soon will be moon clan. Lots of players and people to help you learn the game's ins and outs. If your interested as I said just msg me and we can talk about it. If not, well I wish you the best of luck.