The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade Angels Open For Recruiting

-Ba-ikebothun

p6ojaMs.jpg

Hello prospective members

Thanks for taking the time to view our page

About us:-

Most of us are based in the Oceania region, but we accept applications from all over the world.
Many of our members are from different time zones so there's always active players.
We are a pretty relaxed clan and we welcome all people regardless of your experience in Warframe or gaming in general.
We are a mountain clan at 290+ members
As part of the ICE Alliance we have a large group of active allies to battle with and learn from - you'll never be bored or lonely.
We have a handful of competitive players in the clan who try their best in getting the clan up in the Leader board during events. With just that handful we achieved 8th in Rathuum.

Features:-

- Complete Dojo with Research Complete.
- An active alliance TeamSpeak with many channels available.
- A cool clan emblem!
- An active, and social community!
- Constant chat, games, jokes, conversations, etc.
- We are a multicultural community
- A unique ranking system with cool rank names
-A clan Facebook page
-In-clan events

Rules:-

- We ask of our members to be social and to be active in game and also in Teamspeak.
- After 10 days of inactivity you are vulnerable to being removed if space is needed. After 20 days you will be removed outright. These conditions do not
  apply if you have a valid reason for being inactive
- If space is needed sub mastery rank fives will be removed first
- Be part of the clan, Be active and enjoy it!
- Do not harass other players, be it sexually or racially. We have zero-tolerance for such behaviour. Know when a joke is no longer a joke!!!
- Do not beg for Trade, we are a clan.
- Don't send random invites, they are annoying and most people like to know what they are invited to. Ask first.

Requirements:-

1. Must log in to Teamspeak every now and then
2. Must have fun and help out clan mates!
3.Must be active!!

How to Join:-

Please leave your current clan or turn down any other clan invitations before applying.

Joining is very simple: Do one of the following

1. Send -Ba-Ikebothun, -BA-dammhamm or Atwhatcost an in game message and ask to join.
2. Send -Ba-ikebothun a private message on the forums
3. post on this thread with the following information ->

1. What is your in-game alias?
2. (optional) Why do you want to join our clan?

Screenshot collection:- 

Spoiler

149axk6.jpg8ZLAlIN.jpg?1yUig2WD.jpgzrIg2ey.jpgw0ncpv.jpg

We'd love to hear from you!

Edited by -Ba-ikebothun
more info

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! my IGN is AP0CALYPSE. I'm a MR 11 Returning Beta player with a love for melee weapons!

Your clan sounds like a nice and uncomplicated place to be, and has a cool emblem too, so I'm interested in joining if you still have space

Edited by AP0CALYPSE

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'd like to join your clan,

IGN:Xiosis

In-Game Hours: 40

Reason of joining: tired of running with pubs, mmo's are for the social aspect, so id rather play with people i cant talk to, learn from, and know what to expect from them

Hello there Blade Angels, my IGN is Cinex i am corrently mastery 6 and come form Denmark

i would like to join your clan becouse i wanna join a nice community pleyers to play with. i also like the fact that you have Teamspeak as i usually are very active on eny sort of voice chat system in games. Also you have a cool logo ;) 

Hey there Blade Angels, I don't if I'm late to this or not but my IGN is GhostDj231 at the moment I'm mastery rank 5. The reason why I want to join is because I'm looking for a friendly and active clan. I'd really appreciate if you guys would allow me to join this awesome clan.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...