Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame Suggestions

dierath

Void keys-

My first suggestion was actually brought up by a clan mate and seems liek a pretty good idea. what if you could take your t1 keys and "fuse" them together to make a t2 key, then take your t2 keys and "fuse" them together to make a t3 key? say 3 keys = 1 key of the next tier.

Endagme Void Universe-

Currently the game has no "endgame" i mean you get to pluto which is the highest non void content and its still easy as pie with maxed out warframe/wpns. There really needs to be a reason to forma out your warframes/wpns so you can be the badass we all want to be.

Some ideas i have give another LAYER to the game, what if you could do every mission you can do currently (all the planets) but in the void universe. So the lowest level planet would be like lvl 50-60 and it would go all the way up to like lvl 140 or something. This new void universe would drop ELITE MODS which were the same as the current mods but with a 25% increase to what the mod already does (time to level up a whole crap ton of new mods).

Bosses in the void universe- These could drop a new type of warframe upgrade that would be just like crafting a warframe(several parts combined) that you add to your current warframe that gives your warframe a BASE STAT UPGRADE (this is what all thsoe cool shield% and life% mods seem to work off of). So say you are frost, you go farm the boss that drops the frost warframe stuff(in the void) and get the warframe upgrade (call it what you like im not good at making up names for S#&$) the bosses should also drop warframe  mods (avelanche,snow globe ect of the boosted mod type). Goto your foundry, build it and install it and you just got a 50% base stat upgrade boost to your current warframe(or something along these lines that cannot be purchased with plat, prime versions would be upgraded the same as non prime versions here).

VOID ALERT MISSIONS

-Add alerts for the void universe as well that have better rewards (2000 credits  = 20000 credits in the void alert).

-Add upgraded artifact items(same as the mods perhaps even give them another 50% boost to what the current artifacts do)

-Unlocking the missions in the void now gives you twice the alert missions to do , so you have twice the chance to get the items from alert missions you want

The problem with "raid bosses" in warframe- Think more along the lines of squad bosses
unlike some other post that want 20 man raid bosses i understand that your system uses OUR computers and connections as the host for missions which makes this type of thing impossible BUT what can be done is making the "raid boss" type feeling with only 4 people.

To do this there should also be an additional system added that can only be unlocked when you have completed all missions from all planets in the void. This planet will contain a mission with every available boss and the highest level enemies. This should not be easy .. it should be hard but rewarding. Give each boss a new skill to use against us and make teamwork key to victory.

The thing that pulls me in the most with games like this is the feeling that there is SOMETHING BIGGER AND BETTER to work at getting. If i have 3 or 4 warframes and all the weapons i want maxed already where do i go from there?

i want at least one really big boss with a shoot the weak spots style fight, like borderlands 2 "the warrior"

and his main loot prize is a high chance (near 80%) chance of a rare 10 core, thing is the boss has to be made hard enough so that you will need a 4 man coordinated team,

an maybe a limited number of kills a day, since a rare 10 core is good prize.

i want at least one really big boss with a shoot the weak spots style fight, like borderlands 2 "the warrior"

and his main loot prize is a high chance (near 80%) chance of a rare 10 core, thing is the boss has to be made hard enough so that you will need a 4 man coordinated team,

an maybe a limited number of kills a day, since a rare 10 core is good prize.

i like the idea of getting a really good fusion core as a drop from the boss, and the weak spot thing seems like it could work ok on some boss incounters. None of the feedback here is about what i posted though you could almost make your own topic about how you want your boss encounters to work.