Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Relog Timer After Crash & Country Flag

Coldvision

So here are my two suggestions:

1. A little flag next to the player name in the player menu that opens with Z/Y.

Why? So players can communicate better and make friends!

How? When you login, you just select the country where you are from and that's it. It should be very easy to implement and would help - at least me because my English isn't  perfect - a lot! :)

2. My second suggestion came to my mind after my game crashed a couple days ago. My friends and I were in a mission together and just finished the objective (rescueing the hostage) and suddenly my game crashed. I tried to rejoin the session but it didn't work. It said the objective is already completed. That kinda annoyed me  -_-

Now I want to see a function, like a timer, that counts down for example 5 minutes and in that time period you are allowed to rejoin a session no matter what's happening ingame. This only occurs  after losing the connection or when the game crashes. This would save up a lot of time and frustration. This shouldn't be a hard thing to implement too, since I saw this function in some other games. 

Let me know what you guys think about my suggestions. I'm sorry if these were already suggested anywhere I'm new to this game and couldn't find anything like this on the forums yet.