The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Siiverotha Clan Is Looking For New Members

Anixeraeth

Hi, I'm BlueBlade, the Warlord of the Clan Siiverotha in the Midnight Coven Alliance. We are a friendly Shadow Clan with 16 members, and we are hoping to get more.

Things you should know about our Clan:

-We have all Research done.

-We have all Clan Halls built.

-We have 11 Dueling Rooms, an Obstacle Course, and a Trading Post.

-We are a casual clan just here to have fun :)

Clan Ranks:

-??? is the lowest rank in the Clan, anyone at this rank has no permissions.

-Blood Red is the entry level rank in the clan, players at this rank can host the Clan Dojo.

-Vicious Violet is the next rank in the clan, players at this rank have all previous permissions as well as being able to recruit new members to the clan.

-Glowing Green is the next rank in the clan, players at this rank have all previous permissions as well as being able to construct new rooms and place decorations, access the clan vault and the ability to edit trade tax, and being able to start clan research.

-Phoenix Gold is the next rank in the clan, players at this rank have all previous permissions as well as the ability to promote other members in the clan up to their own current rank.

-Shining Silver is the next rank in the clan, players at this rank have all previous permissions as well as being able to construct and deploy Solar Rails, and having the ability to kick or suspend players from the clan chat (this shouldn't be neccessary in most cases).

-Aqua Cyan is the 2nd highest rank in the clan, players at this rank have all previous permissions as well as being able to kick players from the clan should it be needed.

-Icy Blue is the highest rank in the clan (and also my rank :P), players at this rank have all previous permissions, as well as being able to edit permissions for other Clan Ranks.

The Rules:

1) Please be respectful of your clanmates and other players.

2) Please try to be online at least once every 30 days, or let me (BlueBladeDuality), michaeledou, or Misterman2556 know in advance if you're going to be away from the game for a long period of time.

If you have any questions about our Clan or wish to join, please post here or PM me, and I will help you out as best i can :)

Edited by BlueBladeDuality

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in joining. I am in college at the moment but I still login at least every other day during the week, and am on a lot on the weekends unless it's a holiday.

IGN is the same as my forum name

Edited by GrimAnims

You woulndn't happen to have room for a Ghost such as myself, would you? 

I'm a somewhat knowledgeable MR-8 noob in need of a place my tenno can call home.  I play semi-regularly, and have 307 hours logged. 

IGN: same as forum.

Edited by MrGhost54

Hi im interested in joining aswell! 

It seems my brain is currently immersed in deep freeze cause it seems i can come up with a decent introduction! 

Owell, seems like a good clan and i hope i can join!

IGN: Same as forum name

Edited by Hypaspist

Hi!

I'm a casual player searching for a nice and cozy clan for having fun.

I'm MR 12, got a bunch of weapons/warframes, 500+ hours on the game, and am able to respect the rules you stated.

IGN is Earthcake.

I hope to see you guys soon !

Edited by Earthcake

• 5 weeks later...