The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A W P (Alpha Wolf Project) We Fight For A Reason Join Us An Have Fun

(XBOX)WolfBaron7Mercy

• 1 month later...

We are the Alpha Wolf Project, Just jumped up to mountain clan and are taking the tier by storm. Join us on our Epic journey to rid the system of our enemies an all who oppose us also have all our research done. and over 200 members already. If you want to know more our Ranking system is based on mr for the first four ranks and your longevity inside the clan. after that from elder to sentinel to beta to alpha is determined by your desire to lead an become a true member of the group. Send WolfBaron7Mercy a message or ask for details. We are the wolves of war!! AWP

https://account.xbox...WolfBaron7Mercy

• 2 weeks later...

We have been around the bend a few times. Mostly to have fun and Party hard you know! We are that happy go lucky group who love to fight wage wars (whenever its applicable). I wont say we are number 1 we arnt. Though i still say we are the best of the best, We have a purpose to dominate the system. Help new players, Enjoy a game that really brings out the best in people. Obviously there are bad eggs out there. Easily weeded out to say the least. Our dojo is completed our research is done and we are generally on the first page of the leader boards for kills which speaks volumes for our activity rate. Ranking up in the clan is up to myself WolfBaron7Mercy to judge. Its not hard starters get the rank Pup. MR 3 and below get Omega they need help thats what the rank is for. Gaining anything after pup requires time and dedication to the clan. WE are a family not some hooligans who think they are gods gift to man. We are just people who play a game. We talk we chat we play and we HAVE FUN join us and join our Family of Wolves! You can reach me at this link below via xbox message THANK YOU JOIN US!

https://account.xbox...WolfBaron7Mercy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are currently accepting new members MR 8 or higher. We are one of the top mountain clans. We have our research done. We have a good group and we try hard. Lets work together to help one another to succeed and surpass all others. We have a regulatory kick factor every 7 to 14 days depending on the rank you recieve. IF YOU LET A LEADER KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE GONE FOR LONGER THAN THAT YOU WILL NOT BE KICKED usless someone does it accidently :P which you can always come back.

You can get ahold of me WolfBaron7Mercy through here or message me on xbox

Edited by (XB1)WolfBaron7Mercy