Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Sargas Ruk

nCrPuppet

Just quit a game where Sargas' room was literally packed with assorted Grineer. After dying 3 times, I finally gave up and quit. Dying once on the assorted Grineer (running around picking off stragglers until I had enough energy, using an ability, and repeat). The other two times I died was on the boss himself. My main weapon took a full clip to bring him all shields down, which regenerated almost immediately thereafter. The bullet shield that he puts on you or your sentinel is about 15 seconds long with a 20 second long cooldown, leaving no room to get in enough shots to take down his shield AND the smallest of health. If this wasn't the worst of it, his plasma wall that blocks bullets is there to stop whatever fire you can get through.

I would like this to be seen, seeing as I can only play solo and this is ridiculous for being the second boss. Advice as to leveling up, going online, or getting "better" do not help, and are not appreciated. I have experience with killing him many times before, all were hard because of his super regeneration shield, and the SMALL amount of Grineer that pecked at you. Never before has he been this hard, and I would like it changed.

Had I not been simmering with anger I would have thought to take a Screenshot, but alas, I wasn't in the right mind.

is this real? ive been soloing him just fine. a banshee with no redirection and no vitality. frankly, i prefer him for leveling up weapons, since the mission is such a good 'nearly everything dies in one hit' kind of mission.

bullet attractor being the only thing you have to worry about, you ever thought of melee attacking him? your swords dont hurt you.

and if you think "oh well youre using high powered gear to take him out", i just started with a latron prime and reaper prime. both are brand new and clean. also, banshee is the definition of glassy.

im not having a single problem. if any, im having a problem with there NOT BEING ENOUGH enemies to take a bullet to the face.

I haven't tried meleeing Sargas in a long time, but he knocked you back and down a lot afaik.

Regarding beating him with worse gear, it's very dependant on having the right type of weapon, you need something accurate, with a decent clip size and preferably long range, since there is a limit to the range at which he will cast bullet attractor. Just hunker down somewhere far away from him and squeeze single shots or bursts at his head, he'll rarely hit you at that range and never cast bullet attractor.

A Braton variant or Latron should do fine, things like Paris, Snipetron and Lex won't work because their reload time and time in between shots will allow all his shields to regenerate. If you have a less accurate weapon you're just going to have to spend a lot of time cowering behind boxes, and probably invest in an ammo box.

I usually just get up in his face and lay him out with a few shots from my dual broncos. But yeah the spawns in his room are absolutely nuts, the spawns lately in general have been nuts. Nothing quite like turning around and seeing 50+ dudes appear in a room you just cleared out of nowhere.

I usually just get up in his face and lay him out with a few shots from my dual broncos. But yeah the spawns in his room are absolutely nuts, the spawns lately in general have been nuts. Nothing quite like turning around and seeing 50+ dudes appear in a room you just cleared out of nowhere.

i agree with you i mean i just cleared that room and the way back from it the idea of them appearing behind me seems...well like its generally not possible and while i understand they can go around the ship freely it still seems stupid.

(sorry if i offended anyone)