Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Founders Upgrade

unmog

Uh, not sure on something. I'm already a hunter obviously, and I can upgrade to Master. I see it has 1990 there listed... is that how much I'd get for upgrading, or is that deducted from the 1220 I already had from Hunter? It wasnt very clear on that for me. So if I upgrade would I get 770 plat instead? I checked the prices for just buying plat straight out and for the 50 I spend to upgrade I could just get 1k plat and a a thunderbolt mod... seems the plat deal is better than the founders pack... that doesnt seem right to me.... especially when I compared the 200 dollar pack with what it says I could get for 200 for the grand master pack. 7655 plat compared to the 4300 plat... and well all the rare mods they added.

So yea short version. Is the price listed there what I'd get for upgrading or is it deducted by what I already have with the hunters?

It shows exactly what you get for what you pay.  To upgrade from hunter to master will cost you 50$, you receive the 1990 platinum, new forum badge, and prime skana.

( if you believe that thunderbolt is worth more than skana prime and an additional  990 platinum... thats your preference. )

Edited by Vahlak