Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert-Mission Question-Mark

thesm1l3y

Didn't know where else to put this so here goes:

When you get an Alarte-Mission, you choose it and see a Question-Mark pops up as reward:

i BEG of you if the reward is NOT random then change the question mark into the reward it's going to be!

It annoys the hell out of me and happened over the last week quite frequently that i choose Alert-Missions, see the question mark and hope for something like Orokin Ractor/Catalyst, later then get an Artifact of some sort or seomthing esle and THEN realize thet it was probably a beforehand chosen reward.

Just change the symbol to what it's gonna be if you chose do give out a set reward, why do i have to look up twitter or other places OUTSIDE the game to know what it's gonna be?

Sincerely

thesm1l3y

look here...

...why do i have to look up twitter or other places OUTSIDE the game to know what it's gonna be?

It is random. RNG chooses it.

it is shosen beforehand so i want to know...

if it's some Artifact i don't need i can save my time that otherwise i would spend hoping on getting some Orokin Reactor/Catalyst

And today again came an Alert with a question-mark but this time was it not only that it was already set what you get but it was in my opinion a completely useless weapon (Pangolin) that is outgunned easily by almost every other weapon.

With the Forma-reward i could kinda live but this is just bullS#&$.

Is this the try to keep people from getting desperately needed items for improvement through normal gameplay instead of paying for them?

I haven't seen a normal random-reward in an Alert Mission since almost 2 weeks!

I'm getting seriously pissed here...

just one simple question: was the reward ever, since the creation of this game, REALLY random or was it set ALL the time and you just can't see that because it's not stated anywhere INSIDE the game...?