The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oblitus Ensis Recruitment

Mykepool

possible1_zpsc6d38be9.png

Oblitus Ensis is once again opening up for recruitment after a long silence. As of now we have 5 members but each member has been apart of this Clan for for 2 years now. We do not operate like a normal clan, we are comprised of the loners, the driven, and the Loyal. We have a very loose hierarchy, where ranking is a mark of commitment and respect, while higher ranked clan members may issue warnings for inappropriate material (racism, sexism, or any derogatory ism you can think of) they will never issue an order that must be followed. Dojo usage is unlimited and as of this posting all research but wukong has been completed (with wukong soon to follow) and we welcome all members to use the dojo as much as they please. 

Requirements for joining are simple:

Be Mature

Be Respectful

If you must be logged off for more then 90 days let a Elder member know

We do not open our doors very often simply because we value each Tenno the joins our group. There are no social or material obligations, we do not care if you are Mastery Rank 2 or 20 all are welcome. While we move to reinvigorate our aging clan we welcome all Tenno new and old to join, if you feel like it isn't right for then you are free to leave any time you like.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away on here or find me in game.

(On a side note, our clan has a backstory and we have always welcomed members to share their Tennos stories, as I begin to restore the clan I will reinstate the clan website for any and all that would like to share their own stories as well.)

**As of 12/7/15 we have over 20 members now with most active daily, we still have open spots but recruitment will stop once we either fill up as a Shadow clan(30 members) or this Sunday (12/14/15). The response has been great and we have gained some very valuable new members but we will not exceed shadow clan rank at this time. We have always believed that a small close knit clan has more value because as we all get to know each other we gain a better bond then some of the larger clans.**

Edited by Vere-Oblitus

I want to join, PM me when you get the chance and invite me. I'm in game right now.

I have pm'd you but never received a response, let me know if you are still interested.

Hello, I'm intrested in joining the clan and would like an invite whenever possible.

The invite has been sent, Welcome to Oblitus Ensis. Feel free to message me when ever you log in.

hello if you got any space do you think i can join your clan? i new on pc but i have playd for over a year on ps4 so i know what do and im on everyday :) pm me on warframe if i can join ing: primecrime

I will get with you as soon as I log in today, also welcome to PC Warframe. 

Not a problem, I'll be on for a bit this afternoon, granted afternoon may be different depending on timezone, im EST/GMT-5I 

I sent you the clan invite and a friend requests, quite a few members on today so if you don't catch me on dont be afraid to stop in and say hi

Hi, I would like to join if possible, feel free to pm whenever you can .

i am on right now i will get with you as soon as I can

The recruitment has been going great, and now we have a really great group of people. Recruitment will be closing off on the 14th of this month, we still have openings as of now so if you are interested get ahold of me before the 14.

Edited by Vere-Oblitus

Hey I am interested in joining.

I sent you the invite this morning

Hiya, if you got space, id like to join - just invite whenever possible

PS: Im on Australian timezone, so i hope that's not a problem

We have members from all over the world, we welcome everyone. 

Hey, I'm a returning player who played a while back and put in a hundred hours or so, not too much.

I'm looking to get back into Warframe and would like to join if possible.

IGN: SoVFearce

We would be glad to have you, I sent you the invite now since I will not be on this evening.