The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For People To Run Mission, Farm Items Etc.

Liquid_soap

Hello, I am Liquid_Soap or Ryan Whichever is more comfortable for you. I've played for awhile and had some friends to play with but they hardly play anymore and it gets boring playing pubs all the time. So i am looking for really anyone who wants to play. I have a piss poor sleep schedule so i usually wake up from 4-6 pm Eastern and play till around 8 am Eastern. I don't currently have a working mic but im fine with using Voip programs, I'll just type in game Until I get a new mic. My IGN is liquid_soap So feel free to add me, Or just reply to this post and we'll start playing. Any other question feel free to ask. Thank you for your time.

Hello, I am Liquid_Soap or Ryan Whichever is more comfortable for you. I've played for awhile and had some friends to play with but they hardly play anymore and it gets boring playing pubs all the time. So i am looking for really anyone who wants to play. I have a piss poor sleep schedule so i usually wake up from 4-6 pm Eastern and play till around 8 am Eastern. I don't currently have a working mic but im fine with using Voip programs, I'll just type in game Until I get a new mic. My IGN is liquid_soap So feel free to add me, Or just reply to this post and we'll start playing. Any other question feel free to ask. Thank you for your time.

Hey.

I wouldnt mind playing together. We can farm stuff for our needs and clear the starchart and explore/discuss stuff about the new update etc.

The only issue is your timing.  

I'm also on EST, but I usually play between 6pm to 9pm during weekdays and more often during weekends including Friday nights. Sometimes, I'll be participating in my clan events, but we can certainly play.

My IGN = my user here. Please, let me know who you are so I don't decline your invites.

Hope to play with you soon, Tenno!