Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hate Range And Speed

Vabla

I am really not getting something about Hate's stats.

- It has 1.0 listed attack speed but swings as if it was 2.0.

- Despite swinging at twice the speed, it still has the extremely slow slide attack and execution.

- The ground slam AOE has massive range

- And yet the normal swing range seems very small. So small that I feel like I have better reach with my Dark Dagger.

- And the weirdest part is that as far as I've noticed, critical hits seem to be doing normal and not 3x damage to chargers.

There's something very weird and buggy going on with either this weapon or my client (or my eyes ofc). Anyone can confirm/deny any of these?

Eh, it was a bit clunky to get used to, but once i got it ranked enough i stuck reach and fury ( 45% and 50% at the time ) on it and all was good.

Granted, with the first hit i sometimes miss things that are only slightly to the right of me...

I am really not getting something about Hate's stats.

- It has 1.0 listed attack speed but swings as if it was 2.0.

- Despite swinging at twice the speed, it still has the extremely slow slide attack and execution.

- The ground slam AOE has massive range

- And yet the normal swing range seems very small. So small that I feel like I have better reach with my Dark Dagger.

- And the weirdest part is that as far as I've noticed, critical hits seem to be doing normal and not 3x damage to chargers.

There's something very weird and buggy going on with either this weapon or my client (or my eyes ofc). Anyone can confirm/deny any of these?

i cant tell, i mis half of the Hates action;)

Tested it some more. Yep, certainly hits at 2.0 speed. With max fury it's just insanely fast with normal swings (zoren-fast).

And the range really IS horrible. A grineer sawman has better range than Hate it seems :/

I guess it's supposed to be some sort of non critical based autoattack focused weapon?