The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Rewards Cruelty

Barzhal

I don't know what you're all talking about. I just got a 20% off my next Platinum purchase (which I'm not sure how it works) and I've gotten two Glaive blue prints in a row. I also got a Void Raid key last week. I have never gotten an ammo box of any kind what so ever. I have gotten a few health packs though. What I usually get is weapon XP and credits.

DE Steve said the flashing pics on login are for effect and have no relevance to what you get so its all eye candy unlitl you get what ou get. Though seeing all that forms flash by is heart breaking.

Because then you won't know how a gun or Warframe works. At all. Practice makes perfect, skipping practice excludes perfection or even a bit of proficiency with it.

It's a daily reward, it's already free stuff. Why are you picky about your free stuff? That time it's not useful for you, perhaps some other time you'll get a blueprint for something useful. Putting "but if I have it already, I want something else" on free stuff makes you look like you think you're entitled to something useful every single time. Every day.

Where does it end? Should it also not award a blueprint if you have it already? Because that's baby steps away from what you're suggesting.

RNG sometimes isn't in your favor, sometimes it is.

Because I don't care if someone hands me a free rock, I'm just going to throw it on the ground.

And if they and me a rock EVERY @(*()$ DAY, but say "Oh, I might give you something useful eventually ;)" then it's just going to piss me off.

Because I don't care if someone hands me a free rock, I'm just going to throw it on the ground.

And if they and me a rock EVERY @(*()$ DAY, but say "Oh, I might give you something useful eventually ;)" then it's just going to &!$$ me off.

Maaaan, you can't trust the system

Because then you won't know how a gun or Warframe works. At all. Practice makes perfect, skipping practice excludes perfection or even a bit of proficiency with it.

It's a daily reward, it's already free stuff. Why are you picky about your free stuff? That time it's not useful for you, perhaps some other time you'll get a blueprint for something useful. Putting "but if I have it already, I want something else" on free stuff makes you look like you think you're entitled to something useful every single time. Every day.

Where does it end? Should it also not award a blueprint if you have it already? Because that's baby steps away from what you're suggesting.

RNG sometimes isn't in your favor, sometimes it is.

I see what you mean, and it does make sense. But then again it doesn't need to tease me like that, if you see what I mean in turn.

The login rewards need to change. If you're logging in 7 days a week you DON'T need experience or credits because you're playing so much. Give us blueprints or actual items. Like if you're playing everyday you're definitely not scrounging for XP or credits.