Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Warframe Communication For Patches, And Add More Stats.

PBnJs

Okay so I know i'm not the  only one out there who wishes to see more statistics from the game.   Not all weapons show all of their values which then others try to figure out using mathematical equations, which are usually incorrect.  Also When the void came out it would of been nice to know the drop rates for the items, some people spent a lot of money on void key pack to do runs and never received some of the items.  Little Statistics that would of been nice to know. Also Maybe when ever a bug is found we can receive more information on what's going to happen.   People who did all those void key runs probably spending 100$ each, If the could of looked on the forums called "Bug & fixes" found a topic on not receiving  void drops, and that a fix for it was to increase drop rates. Some of the people could of saved their money, and not get so frustrated from the game. I feel like we need just a little more communication and feed back on issues.  Also knowing that a latron receiver had like, lets say "2%"  drop rate some people may not of tried so hard going for just that piece.  I do not know if i'm the only one so please comment and up this post if you like the idea.

Edited by PBnJs

The drop rate was fixed with patch 8.0.5.1, 5 days later.

The reason it seemed it took so long was there was little QA testing before the release of some of the features of patch 8.0 and there was a weekend immediately following, even devs need breaks.

The problem with weapons is a funny one because fire rate on both melee and automatics are influenced by your frame rate.  This means the better computer (assumed higher FPS) the better the weapon and the more off the stats are.  Critical rates and such are going to be released, players have been begging for a long time and Devs have announced its top on their priority list.

As far as drop rates for specific items I believe they are looking into a token system in order to avoid revealing just what the drop rates are (although I would love to know).

*Most people who purchased Void keys received a large amount post patch 8.0.5 because they added the guaranteed level 3 key (where receiver and blade drops were increased)

Edited by Slyver

While Slyver's points are certainly valid, I have to agree; more communication and transparency would go a long way to bridge the gap between players and developers, and while I understand the fact that they are not allowed to comment on many things during the development process, a simple "We're working on it, and the ETA is X", would do wonders.

Yeah Silver i know about that i was using it as an example instead of waiting for the patch, we should have more communication on what to expect in upcoming patches. What to expect. like right now my clan isn't making any new parts to the dojo until we know what the plan is. Are rooms becoming cheaper, When will this happen, If we made rooms right now would we be funded some material back, or is it just better to wait until who knows when things will be changed.

The drop rate was fixed with patch 8.0.5.1, 5 days later.

No, it wasn't.  They said it was, but it wasn't.  Many contacts as well as myself are still fruitlessly grinding for those rare components, as if grinding for void keys wasn't bad enough.

While Slyver's points are certainly valid, I have to agree; more communication and transparency would go a long way to bridge the gap between players and developers, and while I understand the fact that they are not allowed to comment on many things during the development process, a simple "We're working on it, and the ETA is X", would do wonders.

Really? People feel that way? I am personally incredibly pleased with the amount of feedback we get, but maybe I'm just used to the Planetside 2 forums.

Really? People feel that way? I am personally incredibly pleased with the amount of feedback we get, but maybe I'm just used to the Planetside 2 forums.

There isn't  that much of feed back, We get feed back in council and  for other things, but i don't see much from or about patches or future hotfixes. other than they are in the works. What is "In the works"?

+1 I came from League of Legends before playing Warframe, so the complete lack of details and transparency in DE's update notes is very frustrating for me as a player. I am used to KNOWING what all of the stats are for each item, not having to guess/go off of what a wiki says. I would like to see DE give us the true numbers of what they are changing whenever balance changes are made especially. This would do a lot for their players being able to accurately help them balance the game going forward as well as prevent a LOT of headaches for players that get something assuming it is one way only to find out that they were completely wrong about how something is going to work. I'm not worried so much about them not advertising the drop rates, I feel that would be a bit too much to expect, no game I've ever played has actually officially advertised drop rates for items.

+1 I came from League of Legends before playing Warframe, so the complete lack of details and transparency in DE's update notes is very frustrating for me as a player. I am used to KNOWING what all of the stats are for each item, not having to guess/go off of what a wiki says. I would like to see DE give us the true numbers of what they are changing whenever balance changes are made especially. This would do a lot for their players being able to accurately help them balance the game going forward as well as prevent a LOT of headaches for players that get something assuming it is one way only to find out that they were completely wrong about how something is going to work. I'm not worried so much about them not advertising the drop rates, I feel that would be a bit too much to expect, no game I've ever played has actually officially advertised drop rates for items.

Your Probably right, No real need for drop rates, but i to came from league and am so use to knowing whats coming out in the next patch before hand.

There isn't  that much of feed back, We get feed back in council and  for other things, but i don't see much from or about patches or future hotfixes. other than they are in the works. What is "In the works"?

Well, it's better than PS2 at least, not that that means we shouldn't get more feedback.