Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

While Waiting.

Revel72

While waiting for U18 to come out. I have had been playing Warhammer 40k games. Dawn of War game of the year edition, Dark Crusade and Soul Storm.

I completed all of the campaigns and I have to say that these games tasty for those who love RTS games. I have to say there might not be any other game what has a morale system.

I completed campaigns of Dark Crusade and Soul Storm with Tau. While I do respect Blood Ravens. Just admit. Nobody is perfect and you have already once spared Tau to allow them to assist you to fight the Tyranids.

Obvious questions what appears in my mind what might be asked from me:

Q: Why Tau? While yes they are humanoids but still?

A: Well Tau's Greater Good pretty much holds all of the cards of what I value most. Equality, Team work and Open mind on most cases. Despite what I have heard about the faction. I would gladly be part of Tau Empire.

Q: (From people who are in to game too) What cast I would be from the five of them?

A: Kinda tied between Water and air. I am quite good at conversations and I also like to be the one who gets you the message.

Q: Do you think Tau faction is OP in the game sense?

A: It is on balanced sector. While playing with the Tau faction I found Tau be really tactical and careful. Although there are a lot of strategies to flip that faction off the board. Just play a bit more and maybe play once as them then you might find those ways to tackle them down.

Q: Which factions you hate most?

A: Chaos, Orks and Imperial Army. Reason why I hate them are: Oh hey people who are more nuts than my country men after couple alcohol drinks with really stupid religion. *Shows a flame thrower in to a Chaos Marine's mouth* You are next in the line good sir. I think I don't even need to say my opinion why I dislike the orks quite many who are with me may have same reasons. That... Really... OP... Late game... By Imperial Army.

Q: What about the Eldar:

A: Believe me. They might be the next faction what I use to play the game through as. Mysterious and interesting. The amount of questions growing in my head just increases my interest towards this faction.

I hope you enjoyed my text and have good time while waiting for next update.