The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Lag

Sartactics

Question

4 answers to this question

I wish i had an answer for you, i lag like hell, smallish to really bad stutters in solo, and starts as small stutters quickly escalating to complete freeze until host migrate in public....i love a lot of what they are doing in the update but its just nigh unplayable for me atm, Ive managed to stubborn/luck my way through yesterdays sortie and 2/3 of today's but its pretty depressing :( i was fine leading up to the update. strong smooth game play, perfectly fine as host, but not anymore. it seems tied to how much activity is going on. less players, and less enemies is less lag (seems obvious i suppose)

for instance, solo exterminate is nearly fine, solo survival gets pretty bad, full group of 4 tenno just about anything quickly escalates to a complete freeze up and host migration.

I'm unable to join a public game at all, also can't enter my own dojo since U18. finishing a mission and returning to the ship I must wait 30 or so seconds before any consoles or the arsenal become active oh and I also get stuck in the arsenal most of the time now. They'll get it squared away sooner or later

Oh and as a side note no there is no way for us to fix this its a server side issue

Edited by Grimco