The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Rates + Void Keys Drop Rates + Void Key Pack Drop Rates+ Defense Reward Estimation

Asla

orly

0.17% chance

588 runs to get a key

588x90 = 52920 seconds

882 minutes

14.7 hours of non stop M prime farming to get a key.

And that's if you can do the entire run including extraction and joining in 90 seconds.

Spoiler:

You cant! The new map is much bigger than the old one.

5 different keys can drop. So you need to times the probability by 5. Love how you assume I'm wrong, rather than double checking your own maths when it came out different.

Also, you can. I've done it on a S#&$ty laptop with 13 FPS at 2:30, I'm sure I could do it much faster, maybe twice as fast, if I was to use my main PC [which I do not currently have access to].

Edited by Notso

5 different keys can drop. So you need to times the probability by 5. Love how you assume I'm wrong, rather than double checking your own maths when it came out different.

Also, you can. I've done it on a S#&$ty laptop with 13 FPS at 2:30, I'm sure I could do it much faster, maybe twice as fast, if I was to use my main PC [which I do not currently have access to].

Oh im sorry i thought we where talking about T3 keys. Since T1 keys are garbage and T2 keys are easier to get at defense(t1 much easier). My bad.

brb gona try m prime with my max rush zorens loki and see if i get even close to 90 seconds.

Edited by cknives

Oh im sorry i thought we where talking about T3 keys. Since T1 keys are garbage and T2 keys are easier to get at defense(t1 much easier). My bad.

brb gona try m prime with my max rush zorens loki and see if i get even close to 90 seconds.

Tip: Volt is faster :P

Tip: Volt is faster :P

150 seconds

With load in and extraction.

I did screw up a few times so id say take ~10 seconds off

Even if i got a extra big map with super bad luck  take another ~10 seconds

Lets say volt some how is faster than a zorens spamming max rush loki ~10 seconds

Your still looking at 2 minutes.

Oh and that's with 0 kills 0 ferrite 0 anything

so add 25% to my previous #

~20 hours to get a T3 key from Mprime.

Enjoy!

Edited by cknives

150 seconds

With load in and extraction.

I did screw up a few times so id say take ~10 seconds off

Even if i got a extra big map with super bad luck  take another ~10 seconds

Lets say volt some how is faster than a zorens spamming max rush loki ~10 seconds

Your still looking at 2 minutes.

Oh and that's with 0 kills 0 ferrite 0 anything

I never said it was efficient :P

Also, max energy, energy efficiency loadout Volt with max sprint speed and maxed Speed is actually ridiculously fast.

If you want to get anything finished like get the frost bp, blade or reciver. You might as well just only farm for t3 keys as t1 and t2 have trash drop rates.

31 hours nonstop mprime to get your reciievers have fun.

I never said it was efficient :P

Also, max energy, energy efficiency loadout Volt with max sprint speed and maxed Speed is actually ridiculously fast.

Im sure volt starts with the same amount of energy as every one else.

Flow makes 0 difference since your not gaining any energy other than energy syphon wich will regen about 60 useable energy across your entire trip.(your not gaining energy during load in and extraction.

Streamline will help. Thats about it.

Id love to test it out but my volt is stuck in the foundry due to slot limitations :P

If you want to get anything finished like get the frost bp, blade or reciver. You might as well just only farm for t3 keys as t1 and t2 have trash drop rates.

31 hours nonstop mprime to get your reciievers have fun.

Solo-free-players would definitely have a rough time of it. It's a good thing having one friend as dedicated as you cuts the time in half and each additional friend as dedicated as you would reduce it even further.

Solo-free-players would definitely have a rough time of it. It's a good thing having one friend as dedicated as you cuts the time in half and each additional friend as dedicated as you would reduce it even further.

Idk i don't think i could non stop hardcore 2 minute speed run M prime even for 5 hours straight without deleting warframe from my PC.

Interesting.

Since all of the 6 key packs i bought had just the complimentary t3 in them & the rest t1 im starting to guess that certain things will be out of reach unless i drop more bucks or get extreme lucky (which i doubt)

Welp, the way this is implemented as of now is just..i dont know.

Basically hope for t2 & 3 cause t1 is going to be useless after a certain time & becomes a waste of time since the drops become somewhat useless fast, also no frost prime bps at all in there?? just in the higher tiers?

Feels bad man.

Unlucky, I bought 6 packs in 1 go and I got everything from the Void now. Still got 7 T1 keys left too.

That is a 4 person party.

124 hours no sleep no breaks 2 minuite long mprime runs for doing it solo.

I guess maybe you shouldn't be farming T3 keys on M Prime then.

given that:

>it's the easiest raid in the game

>raid is tied for the highest chance to spit out t3 keys

>raid can also spit out other keys. but they're less good.

...there's really no better place to farm them.

I guess maybe you shouldn't be farming T3 keys on M Prime then.

It has the highest drop chance for T3 keys and the fastest completion time.

its the best place to farm T3 Keys in the game. (which really just means that T3 keys are pay only)

Edited by cknives

I don't even remember the last game I've played that had drop rates as abysmal as this. Maybe it was Lineage 2? Some 10 years ago...

This just reinforces my stand on not spending another dime before I can see what they will do with the next update.

ragnarok online's card drop rate

Edited by Guest

seckate, on 03 Jun 2013 - 4:10 PM, said:

ragnarok online's card drop rate

Oh gawd, don't make me remember those dreadful RO times. I played that. Getting cards...

No, no, no, no, Don't turn it into a korean grindfest.

How could you even run during 3 hours Mprime in 90 seconds? (without killing anything or opening container for ressources)

How can you feel entertain by doing this? Tell me serisously, i am really interested.

How could you even run during 3 hours Mprime in 90 seconds? (without killing anything or opening container for ressources)

How can you feel entertain by doing this? Tell me serisously, i am really interested.

You aren't, this is a farm method for people who want to min/max. The best way to farm is to just have fun and play the game. Find some friends to play with and don't go in with the mindset of farming X keys. Go in looking to get high waves, or most kills in 5 waves over a few runs.

They drop at a rate of 0.01% per monster that they drop from. Although it was utterly ridiculous for bosses, for the cards that spawned from normal mobs, you could probably farm their cards reasonably faster than you could T3 void keys.

If that's how the RNG works across the board, it could explain why some people don't get Flow for over 100 hours of gameplay, then get 3-4 in one run - because they didn't get the right initial seed until that run. I wonder if we could figure out how to influence it? I mean, if it's based partially off the mission it could explain why everyone gets the Banshee Chassis from M Prime, for example.

Anyway, thanks for posting all that. Good stuff.