The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very Bad Fps Since Wukong Update And Continued Into U18

FreezinRain

Question

So during the Wukong patch I logged into Warframe last night after updating that night and apon logging in I noticed a slight FPS drop from when I last played. When in the back of my Liset I have 19 FPS instead of my usual 30-ish. I then went and invited a friend in to do a T1 Survival for 5 minutes to check my frame rate in the void. I got around 8-14 frames in there and it didn't increase even whilst looking straight up or down. Around 2 days after defragmenting my Laptop everything seemed alright, then U18 dropped and everything became worse.

Having a low of occasionally 6-9 fps in my Liset and 8 in void, 12 in grinner, and 16 in corpus.

Verifying and optimizing only gave me around a 3-4 fps increase for both patches

Updating Drivers did no increase and neither did deleting all drivers and re installing them.

All of my settings are on the lowest possible, and everything turned off and my Launcher settings has everything on except full screen

Wondering if any Tenno have advise or anything?

I'm not sure what other information you'll need but I have this for now- 
8 gb of ram, an i7 2630 qm gt540m

9 answers to this question

i have great fps, around 100ish or so, but my god the time ms thing, bounces all over the place cant even move around anymore. freeze every bloody second... solo or not. its pissing me off ]:( and i only got that problem after up18. thank god they did not mess up mesa or anything.... wait.... S#&$ they did!! dang it

Edited by Defion

You're right, there's something wrong with fps lately definitely, no doubt about it. Although I still have a normal fps in liset, 120 as always. When playing my fps drops to 20, very annoying and discouraging. Lowest fps I've ever seen was 40 in the void defense mission. Today while I was playing draco it dropped to 20. :( Btw all my drivers are up to date, and the game is optimized. I'm 100% sure the problem is not on my side.

Edited by -Lux

Haven't been playing much latly but I was having 144 FPS be4. I only have 60 FPS now, It won't really go under 55 FPS tho. 60 is ok, but I would like to have  my 144 FPS back lol.....

I have a GTX 970. It is only using 20% of the GPU o,o.....

Under option-->display-->Max FPS is set on no limit tho, but it is grey out, I can not change anything on it.