The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Information For A Noob ;)

Germauxxx

Question

Hi guys, 

I realy like warframe how detailed it is, how much things you can buy and put research into... But at the moment i think i need some upgrades but i have no idea how or what, the quest gives me a fire sword blueprint and while asking players for help for the part they said that the weapons sucks and say i can better keep my skana... At the moment i have a lv 30 exalibur and a Paris lv 27, Kunay lv 26 and a lv30 Skana. I also have the Braton and Lato arround lv25 and the bo to. I think i have some decent mods and upgrades. But many people told me after a couple of levels i realy should switch away from the beginner weapons, and here is the problem what do i have to do now ? Now i'm building the Karok to help me against Corpus enemies, got the rhino blueprint but still need to find stuff for that and i also made a clan dojo with my friend but now i need formas or something that i can only get in the void but in the void i feel realy weak with my weapons.

So actualy i just wanted to ask some tips and tricks from you guys ;) How i could build my other loadouts and so on. And also what is the conclave ? Just a pvp place O_o

Greetz Germauxxxx

2 answers to this question

Try to build as much gear as possible, As you do this you will earn affinity, increasing your mastery rank, allowing you to build better gear. While doing this you will also discover what weapons are better or suit you better. Once you have better equipment, with the right mods, things should become easier. Remember to use elemental combos for different factions.

And the conclave is indeed a pvp system, while also a neutral syndicate. Meaning you can earn standing/reputation with them by equipping their sigil while doing conclave. Allowing you to purchase conclave mods, sigils, etc.

Try to build as much gear as possible, As you do this you will earn affinity, increasing your mastery rank, allowing you to build better gear. While doing this you will also discover what weapons are better or suit you better. Once you have better equipment, with the right mods, things should become easier. Remember to use elemental combos for different factions.

And the conclave is indeed a pvp system, while also a neutral syndicate. Meaning you can earn standing/reputation with them by equipping their sigil while doing conclave. Allowing you to purchase conclave mods, sigils, etc.

Thx dude, i just made a new blade and the karak and now i can almost get the rhino...