The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Secret Room. Help?

ClockworkJordan

Question

On my map here there is obviously something behind that wall in this particular tile (the one with the 2 icy bridges)

https://40.media.tumblr.com/5397e111d7543551732912d3c1c29930/tumblr_nywos4ndrl1u8g035o1_540.jpg

I found the other secret room easily enough but these ones behind the wall I just can't seem to figure out. Would anyone be willing to help me find the way in?

5 answers to this question

That particular door only has a chance to open, the times when it will open there will be a closed gate on the side you enter from. Once you step on the button in front of the gate both death orbs and a few lasers will activate followed by the door opening. You won't have long as the door will start to close after it has opened, and once you're in the room the button to keep the door open is right under the cluster of crates.

That particular door only has a chance to open, the times when it will open there will be a closed gate on the side you enter from. Once you step on the button in front of the gate both death orbs and a few lasers will activate followed by the door opening. You won't have long as the door will start to close after it has opened, and once you're in the room the button to keep the door open is right under the cluster of crates.

Thanks a ton!