The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ragdolls Are Getting Out Of It's Place (Literally)

matrixEXO

We all know those door ragdoll issues right? Here's a no-door, all-air ragdoll issue. [sarcasm] Is it me or did someone ordered two Grineer aliens? [/sarcasm]

Jr5xYrx.jpg

But really, can ragdolls be fixed or removed from the game? While it does cause laughter, it also annoys me that it's not even close to perfect.

Edited by matrixEXO

lmfaooooo. that looks bad

I know and it's a random one unlike the door ragdoll issue. But it IS still a problem, especially when they start jerking around and Stretch-ing themselves further... Maybe they did use the Stretch mod. Or the mod was renamed to that because of the ragdoll effect.

Edited by matrixEXO

I've noticed this started happening exponentially more after Update 8. Everything was fine until then. However I will also say that while playing with myself as host or solo, this does not happen. It does however happen when I have very specific friends as the game host. It's almost like it's something with the individual installation or setup.

I've noticed this started happening exponentially more after Update 8. Everything was fine until then. However I will also say that while playing with myself as host or solo, this does not happen. It does however happen when I have very specific friends as the game host. It's almost like it's something with the individual installation or setup.

Dude, I was soloing. Guess it's different for different people.

Dude, I was soloing. Guess it's different for different people.

I guess so. The only time they will spazz the hell out like that for me is if they get stuck in a door or something that moves, etc. Pretty weird that on your screenshot, they appear to be having a physics-defying rave party even though there's nothing like that around them. :D

Edited by Churpy

I find it funny every time it happens except for when it's spazzing around so much it begins to lag.  (Dropped down to 2fps because one was moving around so much in a door)

True it does hold from perfection, though I don't care if anything is done to the ragdolls, they disappear after a couple seconds anyway.

I guess so. The only time they will spazz the hell out like that for me is if they get stuck in a door or something that moves, etc. Pretty weird that on your screenshot, they appear to be having a physics-defying rave party even though there's nothing like that around them. :D

Which is not really the case. I was because the second (right one) was killed and it touched the first one (who already died and was still standing) that it occurred, or so I think after analyzing that game. Ragdoll blooper by forcing a ragdoll to come in contact with a ragdoll? I don't get the ragdoll at all -.-

Edited by matrixEXO