The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Guys Are @(*()$ Awesome! <3

Azuset

Everyone at DE

I would like you to know that I feel Warframe is one of the best games to be part of over the last few years. It says a lot to me being a gaming vet how candid and transparent you guys are with the community. Being real people, M rated, in the real world of nerds says volumes in this world of political correctness. This has been a big part of why I support the game as much as possible and will continue doing so.

So many games are ruined by greed these days. As gamers im sure you know its hard to pick up any mmo to sink more hours of your life into then we all would like to admit to have it flushed down the drain with a game breaking patch or money grab from a publisher. I take much more consideration picking out games these days.  

U17 hit and has given me a ninja boner that has lasted more then 4 hours. I mean it is still up as I type. Parkour 2.0 (OMG @(*()&#036; awesome), more polish for warframes, PBR, and even arch-wing got to a playable state with more map which spread out the loot imho.

Then one of the best thing I think you could have done is to continue to support and be inspired by the community. Great job on adding 30% commission on a steam workshop! Mutually beneficial all the way around. User Generated content is the future of sustainable mmo's imo.

The U18, Just WOW! you guys have out done yourself's! From the score to script to MOcap!!! We love Warframe and we have an insatiable hunger for more LORE!!! What a beautiful start with the MoCap system. I am really enjoying the new Sortie missions, Stalker 2.0, and the Focus System.

I also need to say I love the direction of the Conclave pvp. It was a wise decision to create a separate environment to balance everything out the best way possible. It took Worlds or Warcraft 12 years to long to figure that one out.

"More Warframe" is a great way to model the game and not focusing solely on just "endgame"

Year of Quality Achieved in my book!!!

Thank you very much for all of your hard work and labor of love.

"Year of Quality Achieved in my book"

The whole year was nothing but false promises.

U18 was great so far, though. Except for War needing Broken War and there is no way to obtain it again. And the Bundles where you can't buy the single parts from (Rhino, Saryn, Hunhow).

People can call me a fanboy all they want, but i agree 100% with you. I support DE because they actually care about their community. They go beyond what is expected and needed. Whenever i've had a question or a problem, they've always been patient and kind to me. It is why i will always support DE.

Everyone at DE

I would like you to know that I feel Warframe is one of the best games to be part of over the last few years. It says a lot to me being a gaming vet how candid and transparent you guys are with the community. Being real people, M rated, in the real world of nerds says volumes in this world of political correctness. This has been a big part of why I support the game as much as possible and will continue doing so.

So many games are ruined by greed these days. As gamers im sure you know its hard to pick up any mmo to sink more hours of your life into then we all would like to admit to have it flushed down the drain with a game breaking patch or money grab from a publisher. I take much more consideration picking out games these days.  

U17 hit and has given me a ninja boner that has lasted more then 4 hours. I mean it is still up as I type. Parkour 2.0 (OMG @(*()$ awesome), more polish for warframes, PBR, and even arch-wing got to a playable state with more map which spread out the loot imho.

Then one of the best thing I think you could have done is to continue to support and be inspired by the community. Great job on adding 30% commission on a steam workshop! Mutually beneficial all the way around. User Generated content is the future of sustainable mmo's imo.

The U18, Just WOW! you guys have out done yourself's! From the score to script to MOcap!!! We love Warframe and we have an insatiable hunger for more LORE!!! What a beautiful start with the MoCap system. I am really enjoying the new Sortie missions, Stalker 2.0, and the Focus System.

I also need to say I love the direction of the Conclave pvp. It was a wise decision to create a separate environment to balance everything out the best way possible. It took Worlds or Warcraft 12 years to long to figure that one out.

"More Warframe" is a great way to model the game and not focusing solely on just "endgame"

Year of Quality Achieved in my book!!!

Thank you very much for all of your hard work and labor of love.

Ye.

With gaming industry delivering dissapointment one after another (paying more for less? No thx), it makes me happy to see that there is atleast someone out there who is intrested in delivering quality content to masses.

"Year of Quality Achieved in my book"

The whole year was nothing but false promises.

U18 was great so far, though. Except for War needing Broken War and there is no way to obtain it again. And the Bundles where you can't buy the single parts from (Rhino, Saryn, Hunhow).

Cosmetics dont affect your ability to play this games content and without making money DE cant make more warframe. I really @(*()&#036; hate "Free to play" Because gamers expect the moon and in reality it cost a lot of money to maintain a game. Having that said I would only pay a monthly fee for a high quality game with regular updates but there are not many games that do that compared to the old school days of Asharons Call 1 from when I started playing mmo-rpgs.  

From most of my personal experience DE has been more than Fair with there pricing and you only pay for Swag and some Inventory stuff. 

What do you mean? WoW's always had abilities that have different durations and properties when used in PvP. They've also always had battlegrounds, and they introduced Arenas in the first expansion.

What do you mean? WoW's always had abilities that have different durations and properties when used in PvP. They've also always had battlegrounds, and they introduced Arenas in the first expansion.

In legion they are separating pvp and pve skill sets to working on balancing classes in respect to each environment. That way buffing or nerfing one based on PVP does not F*** over the PVE side of the game and visa versa 

In WF numbers are balanced based on individual weapon and there is a restriction to pvp mods only.