The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Thing I Noticed While Editing Frost Prime's Colors.

Soulie

His default colors seem to have this flat/matte look to them.  As soon as I try to change one color, that matte/flat finish suddenly becomes really glossy and shiny.  Not a big deal, but I just find it strange.

j5P3WNb.jpg

Look where the arrows are pointing.  You can see on the left his default colors and then how the sheen changes when I go to edit his colors on the right.

I wonder if DE can add in color palettes in the future that can change more than just the colors of a warframe, but also how it reflects light, like chameleon paint does.

Oftentimes I have found this with my Trinity as well. She looks perfectly fine, edit a few colours and (since she is primarily white) suddenly I am staring at a white bloom-tacular sunblob. Have you tried going out and back in to the colour editor to make sure it isn't just a temporary render issue? Mines looks fine in-game under most lighting conditions, and I have yet to test if it sticks after editing, although the reason I am asking is that I do not think it does.