The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Join Any Squad To Play Online

Roost_rd

Question

To clarify, I can join the squad but the minute we get to the cutscene "Flying" to the planet, I automatically DC. Online play is literally impossible. This problem has persisted for a year.

EDIT: To describe the situation more in-depth, I'll mention that the game works fine joining the squad, being invited etc etc. When we get to the cutscene with the flying ships, the game freezes for an extended period of time. During this time, nothing really moves. After that period ends, the cutscene looks normal, the loading bar slowly moving up, followed by a disconnect and being returned to the multiplayer menu. Its painfully disappointing, I really used to enjoy this game, especially being able to play online or with friends. Prior to 2015, online worked absolutely fine for me, no issues at all. Soon after that, the online matches got buggy and laggy for me, and now they don't work at all.

Edited by DoctorRoosterMD

3 answers to this question

Right after you launch warframe, before you click play, find setting at upper right corner, then disable directx 10 and 11.

That is how I fixed "my connection to host has been lost " issue.

Hope that works for u.

Alright so I already had that setting used, but I discovered the source of my problems. The issue is the extreme lag I suffer in-game. Added a bunch of settings and options to increase FPS and works. Thanks!