The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Help Needed

Blodfiest

Question

Hello fellow tenno, i have started a clan called "clandestine hope" and we are on PC. THIS IS NOT A RECRUITMENT POST.

i need your help with making an emblem, because, im terrible at making emblems. i have tried calling on a specific member of the community who has been known to make emblems, however he has been inactive for some months now. so i am calling on the rest of the community to help me make an emblem, or to pitch there own emblem ideas forward because i am very bad at making emblems. preferable something having to do with the clan name. all help is appreciated,

3 answers to this question

i'm curious ...how would you even put "clandestine hope" into an image? any input? any idea? i'm not saying i'm accepting the job, i'm just curious 

well i would normally do a light in the darkness if i was doing it myself, but i am really terrible at making emblems, but its basically like putting hope into an image, but in a secretive way.

I've made emblems for several clans, including my own and my own alliance.

I don't do it for free though

i expected many people to do it like this, but the question is for how much? also the final price would depend on the quality of the work based on my oppinions and the rest of my headsmen of the clan. (we have a secret council), that would determine final price as well. can you send me some o your work so i can see some of your past work?