The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Adepts - Hone Your Skills

TysueKoltus

Frame Adepts is again open for recruitment! 

Who are we and why should you join?

(Our Clan is builts on a lore that i have created to mix well with the developing lore of the game)

We have been awakened from our centuries of dormancy by our Lotus. She has come to our salvation to give us a chance to redeem and defend our own. She called us to fight once again in the new era. We are the remnants of the ancestral clan called The Frame Adepts.

Be weary brothers and sisters, the lotus' timing was too perfect we have lost many brethren from the menace that awaits us. The evidence is around you. Expeditions to adrift Orokin ships and data gleaned from Corpus and Grineer consoles, point to a history of factions yet unseen. We are looking for our long lost descendants, to become strong and fight once again, join before it’s too late, and hone your art and talents with your fellow Tenno.

We have built a Dojo in a secret location among the origin system. Our own research into weaponry and tools is advancing as we speak. We are engineering Training sites for our clan to become strong, so we can create well balanced cells of comrades who can engage the enemy swiftly, silently, and when called for as shadows.

Our Dojo

Our Dojo is fully decked out and all research is done and kept current. We had a massive dojo rework a while back that, makes the Dojo really have a Massive feel to it, and have a really unique layout and feel to it.

Our Community

Our community continues to grow! We want to grow a more active community of players who can run missions as a squad, working together to get the job done. Our clan ranking system is based on series of Trials and Tasks that need to be addressed to make the game for you better, to give the community for of an ancient Clan from the dynasty eras.

Voice

Our clan has its own Teamspeak

~~~~~JOINING~~~~~~

So Tenno, if you want to join the Frame Adepts, Message me here, In game, or post on this thread! 

Tell me a little about yourself

What's the main frames you run with?

What are you looking for in a clan? 

If you are interested, and potentially worthy. Send me an encrypted message.

Good Hunting to you.