The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emesh - Nature Themed

Almightyom

So, I'm sure there have been plenty of these before, but I thought I would start my own just to put some ideas down. Its not nearly comprehensive yet, frame and ability stats are speculative at this point.

Lore

Emesh found its home in the war-torn desolate lands, reduced to wastelands by the Old War. Unlike the other warriors he called his brothers, Emesh desired to reclaim these places and return them to the former beauty that defined them. One with nature, Emesh sows seeds of growth and tends to the natural world as its caretaker.

Aesthetic inspiration

13982250319_48e1a67b12_b.jpg

Stats

Speed: 1.00
Health: 125
Energy: 125
Armour: 75

Abilities

Ability 1: Pollen

Releasing a cloud of pollen over time that damages and poisons enemies in a 5 meter radius, Emesh uses the natural world's weapons as his own. 

Ability 2: Overgrowth 

Covering their ally, or when no target is marked, their self, in bark, Emesh grants a suit of thick, bark armour. While not as strong as metal, this bark armored suit can save lives. 

Ability 3: Blossom

Emesh not only sows seeds for the future, but also can encourage growth. Blossom releases a wave of life giving energy that heals allies and reinforces any active bark armour. 

Ability 4: Nature's Wrath

The desire for vengeance is strong for the wrongs committed against the natural world, and Emesh may call upon this to unleash vines on all nearby enemies in a radius, constricting their movement and slowly strangling them. They will be unable to move while the ability is channeled, but so will Emesh.

Passive:

Tree of Life

When Emesh is armoured by Overgrowth, Pollen has a chance to cause enemies to release a health orb upon death.

Please give feedback and criticism as you see fit.

Edited by Almightyom