The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryogenic Dreams - Casual - Complete Dojo / Research - Teamspeak Provided - Emblem - 100/100

enderian.

u7znxAe.png

*** We've just upgraded from Shadow to Storm size and are under open recruitment  ***

Cryogenic Dreams is a Storm Clan within the Eyes of the Void alliance. We welcome players of all experience levels/MR/age/whatever, and encourage our more able members to help others succeed. We just upgraded from Shadow to Storm tier in hopes of fulfilling requests to join - but do not have plans to upgrade past this size. I will update this thread as we gain/remove members but we have a lot of room in our ranks :)

ij1imeJ.png?1

Our researches are 100% complete and are well-kept as far as researching new additions. The clan dojo includes an obstacle course, dueling room, observatory and any necessities.

We, thus far, are pretty casual. But if you're interested in gaining standing in the clan you should show us that you are eager to help others, interested in supporting our alliance, and planning on sticking around. Ask one of our higher ranking members about a promotion. Clan Teamspeak is provided but optional - however we do respect the right of individual squads to require Teamspeak participation during Tactical Alerts and events. We tend to remove members after a 30 day inactivity period, but we can always re-invite you when you come back to Warframe.

If you are interested in joining, please post here so our other members can see your request and invite you. You can also contact MacValken, Medic-Noeli, or Killist for an invite.

Find us on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CryogenicDreams

d7jOY7Q.png

You can learn more about our alliance here: https://forums.warfr...top-monopolies/

Edited by enderian.

I and 4 of my friends are interested in this clan and would love to join and be part of the community.

Me, SadlyCabbage

OmegaRunner

KOOLxJUGGERNAUT

Trolley33

Gatonekra

We are all relatively new, but are having fun in the game and are looking forward to getting into it further.

Hello, I'm just back to the game after a LOONG hiatus. I have been playing solo since I came back about a month ago, but I'm now interested in joining a small friendly casual clan. The game has changed a lot since I last played it, so I may need to ask the odd (likely stupid) question, so I hope that's ok!

I am based in the UK but work night shifts so my gaming hours tend to be all over the place. Sleep deprivation FTW!

IGN: Serenaar

Cheers!