Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non-Friend Group Invites Please

1un4cy

I'm one of those who like to keep their friend list reserved for actual friends, rather than random contacts I'm doing a single pre-made mission with.

Something as simple as a /invite <player name> chat command whether you're in a mission with free slots or in the lobby.

It would make group shoutouts from region chat a lot quicker and convenient than waiting for pending friend invites then inviting again.

/invite playername is simple to use but not simple to implement, I would bet. The chat system is separate and was tacked onto the existing game, and is probably why you can't add people to friends list from chat either.

Either way, I agree. However they do it they should let us invite people to a game even if they aren't on our friends list. And separately they should implement being able to invite to games/add people to friends list from the chat.

And separately they should implement being able to invite to games/add people to friends list from the chat.

I do believe they have a /friend add playername and /friend remove playername, then you can invite them from your contacts in the ESC menu while in a mission.