The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Zenurik Efficiency

maumastoks

Question

Has anyone unlocked the efficiency perk (called Systemic Override) and could answer two questions:

1. How much efficiency in % does it give per rank?

2. Does it stack with Streamline and Fleeting Expertise? (basically does this perk allow the usage of some certain rank Blind Rage while still having +75% power efficiency?)

Edited by maumastoks

4 answers to this question

i Unlocked it and it gives ZERO efficiency. 

Method of testing was take an excal and later frost to appolodorus (no mods, no arcanes, naked frames), dont start the mission, just stand in the room and do nothing for 3 mins while focus bar fills up -> Use focus ability and see what happens. 

After i used Void Pulse (5th skill), my energy bar started to slowly refill just like energy siphon at approx 1 energy per second (i imagine this is the mechanic of a Energy overflow) but when i casted either Radial Javelin or Frosts Avalanche the amount of energy expended was exactly as pre focus, which is 75 for RJ and 100 for Avalanche respectively, so in essence IT DOES NOT WORK AT ALL at least as far as i could tell. 

And if u wonder whether Energy Overflow works on channeling skillz (exalted blade, WoF and all the others) the answers is the same as Energy Siphon - No. 

I also tested several Void Pulse (5th) casts to see if "Energy Siphons" from it stack - the answer is no, yet again. 

Might want to look some other place. 

Edited by b0_on