The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sane] Is Recruiting! (Sg/my Shadow Clan)

PokeMeNot

Hello, this is PokeMeNot, leader of SANE. We are looking for more SG/MY players to join our ranks as we progress through the game. It would be preferable if you are 18+ as the language we use and references may be relatively crude or vulgar at some points in time.

Our clan has a voice chat server on discord.gg set up, join us and i'll give you the invite to the channel, please bear with us as we are still in the process of gaining more active members so it may feel lonely at the start.

Clan Rules/ T&Cs are simple, I don't ask for much:

1. Mutual respect

2. No begging

3. Do your best to enjoy the game with us.

4. Taking a long break(hiatus) from warframe? Inform me or my clan leaders.

5. Inactive members of up to approximately a month will be kicked when new members want to join and there is no slots left. If a situation arises whereby our clan is full I will definitely consider an upgrade.

If you wish to join us, please leave a message on the innocence alliance discord with your clan name and IGN @ tinyurl.com/innocencealliance

Thank you for considering our clan and I hope to be receiving replies soon :)

Edited by PokeMeNot

• 2 months later...

Hello,

just joined this game like 2 days ago, addicted to it already. Was trying to ask some of my friends to play with me but they weren't that interested.. so i'm hoping i can join your clan to make some new friends :) I'm from SG, just finished poly so i've got quite alot of free time to play. Quite boring to play by myself, idk if you're still recruiting but hope u can add me soon.

Peace.

IGN: Zatsubarum