The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Casual Sea Alliance - [Innocence]

PokeMeNot

Hey guys, this is the leader of SANE, we are a predominantly SG/MY clan in SEA looking for friends in other clans.

I understand that some of us do not want to leave our clans because we have already contributed quite a bit of resources, but yet desire to have a larger friendly player base to talk to.

With that in mind I have decided to create my own alliance, as searching for a decent one set up mainly in SEA has yielded little to no satisfactory results.

I will be recruiting clans here and there and since this is an initiative, please be patient as our numbers may not grow as fast as I wish it would. I have also set up a discord.gg server for our voice comms, the link will be sent when you join us.

General Rules:

1. Mutual Respect

2. No begging

3. Enjoy the game

4. Don't take things too seriously, sometimes people get angry at one another, don't blow it up in alliance chat, find a third party and talk it out like mature people.

As for the vision, I hope this alliance turns out to be a relatively big family, after all, the connections we make to random strangers may sometimes blossom in unexpected ways.

Do consider our alliance if you're a clan in Asia, may many friendships follow!!

Edited by PokeMeNot