Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Follow Command.

Ronin074

Just a small suggestion from my end. Warframe is an online game. Many things can happen in real life while playing an online game that force you to stop or leave the game. I saw it on other online games. If you have to stop for a few minutes you can. Follow another players so that you are neither left behind or are forced to fail the mission.

It might seem annoying to the other player so maybe there should be another command to remove the follow.

I would just like to input that this idea is good, but it requires rather a lot of work to implement. There are things to consider such as what happens when the Tenno you're following runs up a wall to the floor above? If a very basic following AI was implemented, it would then just run into the wall in the direction of that Tenno which obviously would counteract your follow. In order to follow them properly some kind of waypoint system would have to be made which requires a ton of work on DE's part to properly make, test, and implement. There is yet another drawback which is that depending on how they set up the waypoints, you could autopath into an area of the room which the Tenno you're following isn't in (say you both started on a catwalk and he jumps down. Waypoint tells you to walk down the stairs near the enemy) which could pull aggro and get you killed while following if they weren't protecting you.

This is a great idea, but I'm just pointing out it's not as small a suggestion as you may think.

Aluvian. dude, break up that answer please.

I don't think this is easy to implement, and as much as it is a good idea for certain games, I'm not sure it would be all that great in Warframe.

My 2 cents.

No. It's just a game. If real life comes up take care of real life and worry about game later. It's a cool game and I like it, but it's just a game. Whatever happens, whatever drops it is not a one time event. It will happen / drop again, all you have to do is play the game.

Having two very small kinds, real life surely comes first. I rarely can play warframe without having to quit. But I agree life comes first warframe can wait, even drops can wait. My kids come first. So that maybe we can enjoy the game together one day. Mine was just a suggestion. Instill enjoy the game very much.