The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hallowed Reckoning [New Active Clan Is Recruiting]

Ophion

Hello.

There's a new clan called The Hallowed Reckoning, and we're active and we are seeking for a well established community within our clan, with a mix between helpful and skilled players. This clan has just been made recently, and the dojo is being built as fast as we can.

We are currently seeking 5+ Mastery rank players, who's active and can help us grow. In return, we will try to provide a strong and communicative bond.

The owner, I - is the first time, ever to create my first clan on Warframe, which is why I am so determined to make my first clan, a good one - that will provide it's members, with plenty of communication, friendship and skill. I want members, that will provide aid to eachother, whether it's farming or knowledge. Members that is loyal, is also what we really seek in our clan.

I believe, that a strong community will be capable of making a great clan. And that's why, I need people to help me turning my first clan, into a great clan.

We're 8 members, currently and we will stop recruiting when we hit 10 - so we can complete the researches before getting barracks.

This will be a good opportunity to any players, who wants to join and be part of making a great clan. Every big and great clans, had to start from somewhere.

I am the leader, and I listen to my members - any ideas, tips, constructiv feedbacks will be greatly appreciated and not be frown upon. I can be contacted here, through messages or you can whisper me in-game.

We do not have our own Teamspeak 3 channel, however we can rent one, if needed.

I hope some of you, will consider joining.

Regards,
Ophion - Warlord of The Hallowed Reckoning.

We are active, and we will attempt to do raids and we will also seek alliances, and all. But currently, we need to grow in members and build our dojo.

We're 7 members now, with labs and trade hall finished.

Logo:

L6ULK16.png

Edited by Ophion

ONLY MR 5 and up?

We're coming back with that idea. We're 8 people now, and we're stopping the recruitment when we reach 10 - so we can get done with researches, before getting barracks.

Edited by Ophion

I'm interested in joining your clan, if you're still recruiting. I'm fairly active, and MR 18. I can help with the farming of resources, contribute to researches and whatnot.  

Have a wonderful day! :)

I'll invite you whenever I see you online.

Hi! I'm a returning player after a 3 month break and i like your idea. I always wanted to be party of building a clan, getting resources, watching it grow, etc. Never had that kind of experience and sounds fun.

I'm MR 12 and i dont know nothing after Atlas update, so is also a good way to relearn the game and make new friends. I'm just curious about timezone and when do you guys usually play.