Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18.0.3 Focus Ability And Valkyr Hysteria Issue

drigerm3

was using hysteria and used focus ability. it followed by a permanent hysteria with no ability switching. then a hyteria with no melee ability so i had no wepons and no abilities. tried turning focus again but it is also an ability so no. 

i reapeat

ability conflicting: void pulse (zenuric) and hysteria (Valkyr)

consequence: no ability or weapons and permanent hysteria with no melee

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=571279670

its not happening again

may be it was just a laggy game 

but do please look into it

Edited by drigerm3

Had this bug in the Simulacrum without touching my focus power. Was able to fix it by voiding out. I don't really know what was causing it. Was happening after changing loadouts or after adding new enemies, so maybe something with interacting with the consoles? Once again a temp fix is to just void out of the level, if you can't do that you might be SoL.

Had this bug in the Simulacrum without touching my focus power. Was able to fix it by voiding out. I don't really know what was causing it. Was happening after changing loadouts or after adding new enemies, so maybe something with interacting with the consoles? Once again a temp fix is to just void out of the level, if you can't do that you might be SoL.

i voided out then after void phased this happened :p

EDIT: It happens even if you have not completed the Natah questline (in other words, even if you have no focus ability unlocked and no lens). Verified by playing Valk on my wife's account, and she got bugged in this manner.

All four players in my house are having the same problem. Once you exit hysteria, you lose invulnerability and the inherent melee attack (E does nothing), but you are still considered as using the power, and therefore cannot access any weapons. Pressing 4 says the power is already in use.

Almost every time I have done the tactical alert with Valkyr today it has happened one or two times. Say, 8 or 9 times today. Valkyr is pretty much partly broken, since the only solution when this happens (and there seems to be a very likely chance of it happening when you drop out of hysteria) is to die and be revived. Rather frustrating will it be, solo. Please fix.

Edited by Grindyling

EDIT: It happens even if you have not completed the Natah questline (in other words, even if you have no focus ability unlocked and no lens). Verified by playing Valk on my wife's account, and she got bugged in this manner.

All four players in my house are having the same problem. Once you exit hysteria, you lose invulnerability and the inherent melee attack (E does nothing), but you are still considered as using the power, and therefore cannot access any weapons. Pressing 4 says the power is already in use.

Almost every time I have done the tactical alert with Valkyr today it has happened one or two times. Say, 8 or 9 times today. Valkyr is pretty much partly broken, since the only solution when this happens (and there seems to be a very likely chance of it happening when you drop out of hysteria) is to die and be revived. Rather frustrating will it be, solo. Please fix.

natah quest done