The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Reset After New Tutorial Required Update?

Torovich

Question

So, I've been inactive for the past three months due to college and other life events, I just had an opportunity to come back to the game and I noticed that it required me to do the tutorial, but it just gave me a S#&$ty basic excalibur, boltor, pistol, and Skana to complete the tutorial. I completed the entire quest of Vor's Prize, and nothing I had prior to me leaving three months ago came back, it completely reset everything on my account, including my account level.

I read in another post of people complaining that their account got reset when switching from pc to console, well, I used PC before, and I'm using PC now, and I'm still without any of my equipment.

I've thrown in a support ticket, but if there's a quick fix, I'd like to know sooner.

My brother received all of his stuff from a few years ago, directly after completing the first mission, meanwhile I was still stuck using the terrible Mk1-Boltor. That was the first queue there was something wrong. The second queue something was wrong, my account level reset, where as his didn't. (The actual tenno level)

Edited by Torovich

1 answer to this question