Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Scoop Of The Day: Corpus Clandestine Weapons Testing - The Invincible Moa

MAL1WAN

So, New Loka demands that I should give them a Nyx Prime helm and half a mil because apparently the helmets make good baubles. Hence I ran some Tower 2 Sabotages to get some.

Everything was droll except for one run where I found out that the Corpus are trying to engineer a new brand of MOA. An invincible one.

SsVqBE2.jpg

An unremarkable looking MOA.

After destroying Lynx, I met this featureless MOA, standing alone in a tight corridor. My usual reaction, as with everyone, shoot it. i did so with my Sibaris while standing still like a Mastery 0 Tenno. Nothing happened except my shields were being drained by its gun. I thought I was just missing my shots. I did so again, nothing happened.

My kubrow was quick to save my slow ! and bit off its gun. It now resorted to its legs.

I switched to my stars and threw a volley at it. My stars simply stuck to its surface and fell like it hit an impenetrable material.

mQQqwaR.jpg

Notice the red trails. Those are my Hikous stuck on its impenetrable armor.

"Impossible? This is a low level mission. Even with Elite Forces, my stars should at least scratch it!"

As I blend in the light, the invading Orokin dolls caught its attention and fought them alone only using its legs.

LFhYFWw.jpg

Brushing off hits like a space fly hitting a Liset's windshield.

zFfnttk.jpg

Getting mauled while I help by pelting my stars at it.

2NuT2Am.jpg

What is this thing made of?

vu0ygYW.jpg

Those sparks! It's the butcher's cleaver shattering on impact!

JC6SCoG.jpg

I eventually ran out of stars. :c

yl5bBiW.jpg

Yes, young operator. Tell it to an adult. They'll know what to do.

What could it be? Is a splinter Corpus faction designing a proxy that is capable of John Prodman's competition?

It is evident by making it look like a common MOA might be their efforts on hiding their research as they can't afford the Lotus ruining their plan before its completed.

They might have intended to test its full prowess in the void alone before I sabotaged their plan.

Be alert, fellow Tenno! We wouldn't know whats it's manufacturers next step given that I accidentally provided it battle data. My apologies as I couldn't do anything to decommission it.

Yeah, its a bug but I won't report it because I didn't know the circumstances that caused it.