The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragonsolo Looking For Solo Tenno!

AndracoDragon

-EDIT-

We are no longer a ghost clan! please see our new recruitment page @

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/595355-dragonsolo-looking-for-solo-tenno/ !

-ORIGINAL POST-

Are you a Solo player? Do you still want to benefit from clan membership but have commitment issues so you don't actually want to play with others? Then this is the clan for you! Currently I AM THE CLAN but I would like to change that to WE ARE THE CLAN. 

You don't have to play with anyone you don't want to. Also you won't have to come up with all the materials for labs on your own. Any Warframe! Any Skill Level! You want to just lurk and mooch off other peoples contributions? Sure go on ahead, just remember nothing will get done if we all do that. 

We will emulate the Dragons and live together but fight on our own! Every dragon is a Grand Dragon (AKA General) because what fun would it be being anything else? As a Grand Dragon you can do anything BUT Add/Remove permissions from others. The other ranks will be used as a punishment system if you break the rules of which there are only two. 

1.Be respectful 

2.Be kind

Solitary Dragons we may be but we are not cruel brutes. So join up! You know you can.

-EDIT-

So this clan is growing faster then i expected soon we might be moving a step up and becoming a Shadow Clan! When that happens I will make a new post in the Shadow Clan recruitment page. I will also put a link here for new people to find it. So if you are a solo player and still on the fence about joining, quit sitting! Sitting on a  fence posts will get painful eventually! 

Edited by AndracoDragon

You want to just lurk and leech off other peoples contributions?

1.Be respectful 

2.Be kind

I'm already in a clan but I would just like to point out 1 wording problem.

Leeching is seen as extremely bad in this game and isn't respectful to someone who is hosting (especially with a void key or other key). So by promoting that you are kinda sorting breaking your two rules.

Just a wording thing :)

I'm already in a clan but I would just like to point out 1 wording problem.

Leeching is seen as extremely bad in this game and isn't respectful to someone who is hosting (especially with a void key or other key). So by promoting that you are kinda sorting breaking your two rules.

Just a wording thing :)

Yea i couldn't think of any other word cause they all sound bad, Sponging, reaping the success of others, any other terms you can come up with. they are all bad i am hoping it comes off more comedic then offensive although if you have any suggestions i would gladly use them, my vocabulary is coming up short for some reason.

Edited by AndracoDragon

Hey Andraco!!

If you're still recruiting for your clan, I might be interested :P

I'm only Rank 3, and kind of new in the tenno community (learning along the way) but i realized that making a clan by yourself is quite difficult, so...

IGN: Red_Tesseract

Looking forward to your answer!!

New Player here (only been playing a few days) and I usually play solo. 

MR3

IGN: thegodoflions

Interested in joining a clan cuz I heard I need to in-order to craft some unique items. willing to help with farming mats if necessary.

Edited by thegodoflions

I would like to join as well if you still have open spots.

I usually play with random public groups or solo, and I'm looking to contribute/get some of the clan-only items down the line.

Admittedly I tend to ignore the chat window quite a bit though.

IGN:Encirnia