The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragonsolo Looking For Solo Tenno!

AndracoDragon

So this isnt a bump but I need to build Shadow Barracks for the clan as we are all solo players and contribute to what we want in the clan this might take a little bit. Once I build it i will send invites out to everyone else so please be patient. you may continue to put requests in here and once it is ready i will make this post in the shadow clan page.

So this isnt a bump but I need to build Shadow Barracks for the clan as we are all solo players and contribute to what we want in the clan this might take a little bit. Once I build it i will send invites out to everyone else so please be patient. you may continue to put requests in here and once it is ready i will make this post in the shadow clan page.

Thanks for telling us!

I'm almost always solo but I would really appreciate some help from time to time and your clan sounds like something I would really enjoy!

I'm a new player (I have a few weapons built, and I'm currently working on getting myself an Oberon, Frost and later Limbo Warframes) with a Lvl.3 MR and a Lvl. 30 Excalibur.

IGN is Fenrir037.

Thanks for the post!

Hello,

If you are currently recruiting I would very much appreciate an invitation. I am currently the head of my own clan, but lack some of the better resources required for some things, for example, forma. Therefore, after reading your post, I have decided to close up my solo dojo and join another. I prefer solo unless its a difficult defense/survival/interception mission. I have just reached rank five and would be very happy to help construct anything and everything. In short, please consider inviting me into your clan. Either yes or no please PM me so I know I can ask another group or not as yours is my first and only desired choice at the moment. IGN is Akaldos and I hope to join you soon.

Sincerely, Akaldos