Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding Master Thief To Large Platinum Bundles

UltimaHiryuu

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but the website feedback seemed the best. Since it's through the site you purchase platinum.

You DE devs added mods to the high Platinum packs. It's a good idea and gives an extra bonus to buying large platinum packs.

I was wondering it you'd consider adding the Master Thief mod to those bonuses. With the Dojo update, it would be a huge help. It would make farming more efficient. The more containers you can open, the more resources you might get.

Just to clarify, I don't mean get rid of the current mods. I just mean adding on to the packs. I still have quite a bit of Platinum, but I'd be willing to invest in the $50 if it gave Thunderbolt and Master Thief. They're both mods I'd really like and I haven't had much luck getting them.

I would buy more plat if it came with Master Thief.

I don't pretend to know the logic behind what they put in there, so I have no idea if that's a reasonable request or not... but I would buy plat to get it.

I would buy more plat if it came with Master Thief.

I don't pretend to know the logic behind what they put in there, so I have no idea if that's a reasonable request or not... but I would buy plat to get it.

I think this logic itself is wrong. A game should not "force" you to buy plat to get something. An item in-game should not be excruciatingly hard to farm without any directive (not asking for Easy Mode farming, just not this hard which seems like an impossibility) or idea of how to farm that item if it were to be placed as a Plat purchase bundle.

Plat bundles should be an added incentive to people without dejecting from the core idea of fair play. Practically never even gotten Thunderbolt, Handspring and Retribution myself before resetting. This is quite bad given that anyone could just get those from the Plat bundle purchases which seems like a pay-2-win feel even though it's not an MMORPG which PvP aspect (Multiplayer Online Co-op is not the same as MMORPG and dueling is not the same as PvP).

Personally, I would prefer if they added a new pack that gives 5 cards from the new mod sets, including Handspring, Retribution and Thunderbolt. Would be fair that a person who bought a $5 plat be given the same chances as a person who bought a $50 plat. But better would be to just up the chances of obtaining such rares all-together.

Edited by matrixEXO

I think this logic itself is wrong. A game should not "force" you to buy plat to get something. An item in-game should not be excruciatingly hard to farm without any directive (not asking for Easy Mode farming, just not this hard which seems like an impossibility) or idea of how to farm that item if it were to be placed as a Plat purchase bundle.

Plat bundles should be an added incentive to people without dejecting from the core idea of fair play. Practically never even gotten Thunderbolt, Handspring and Retribution myself before resetting. This is quite bad given that anyone could just get those from the Plat bundle purchases which seems like a pay-2-win feel even though it's not an MMORPG which PvP aspect (Multiplayer Online Co-op is not the same as MMORPG and dueling is not the same as PvP).

Personally, I would prefer if they added a new pack that gives 5 cards from the new mod sets, including Handspring, Retribution and Thunderbolt. Would be fair that a person who bought a $5 plat be given the same chances as a person who bought a $50 plat. But better would be to just up the chances of obtaining such rares all-together.

1) You're arbitrarily focusing on the short term. A rare mod, WILL eventually drop. If you intend to play for years this is a non-issue. It's just the latest shiny thing added to the game that people feel like they should already have it RIGHT NAO OMG.

If it was something core I could understand it, but T3 void keys and super rare mods are not the first or last time that a game will ever use low drop rates to create long term progression and incremental rewards. Paying to circumvent that is perfectly in line with the 'get it now' cash shop.

2) The problem with Pay-2-Win arguments is no one can agree on what 'winning' is except Charlie Sheen and Lindsey Lohan. So either state what 'winning' is on a PvE co-op game that has you gain rank solely using items that start with 0 mod slots and defend it against the entire angry internet, or go smoke crack and get drunk with a bunch of hookers and Lindsey Lohan.

3) I agree. I don't like that they give away ultra rare stuff if you spend money. I can't really justify it beyond that it irks me. I would rather see free mod packs given with it, so they were still rolling on the RNG like the peasants are.

All that said...

I would still totally buy plat for a Theif's Wit. XD

EDIT--

Master Thief >.<

Edited by VKhaun

All that said...

I would still totally buy plat for a Theif's Wit. XD

OF ALL THE! Thief's Wit!? ... Either you are desperate or just don't know where to farm right.

PS: Get a Trollban and a group of 2 Banshees + 1 more to Xini and spam Bastille. With maxed Continuity, Stretch, Steamline (and possibly Flow if you want those extra points for safety) together with 4 Energy Siphon, you get to do an OP "perma stasis" mode. Even without picking those blues up. Should make Thief's Wit farming alot easier. I managed to get to wave 30 before someone wanted to call it quits because he was... bored.

EDIT: Also, remember to get the 2 Banshees as your friends. It's easier to ask them to focus on spamming those yellow blobs when they run out, rather than hoping a stranger would understand.

Edited by matrixEXO