The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan Seeks New Friends (:

(PSN)strydrehiryu

Hello there! Hi Tide is a new clan to the game, and we are seeking active players, both veterans and new to the game. We started playing about a month ago, and we have 3 strong and active members. Being that we are a ghost clan we are still very small, but are looking to grow.

As far as some answers, we have all of our research complete. I, one of two warlords, have reached mastery rank 12. No slouch here when it comes to gameplay. We ate very casual right now and enjoy playing the game. Possibly in the future we may join an alliance and even deploy a solar rail!

I hope I have been able to at least peak your interest. Reply here or reach me on psn at my name, strydrehiryu

Thank you all!

If you guys ever get frustrated at being your own clan. Void Hunterz would be happy to absorb you guys. We've taken in a few smaller clans and all the members love it. Just food for thought. We're a Mountain Clan ATM with all research done. Got a few PC BETA players in clan. About 6 MR 20s and a wide variety of skill level. Absorbing smaller clans is a faster way to grow since we it takes in more then 1 and you guys already play together so it would just make a cell in the bigger clan kind of like a unit. Anyways if your interested msg me back.

My friend  I wish you well with your Clan it sounds like you have put a lot of work in the short time you been playing.Just a quick note for you River any chance you could give these smaller Clans a chance of growing as a Clan before you try and suck them all into the Void Hunterz mate,your on everyone's post give them a break and let them enjoy Warframe like I once did,plus you forgot about the mighty Alliance your in.

Edited by (PS4)Sir-Waylander

My friend  I wish you well with your Clan it sounds like you have put a lot of work in the short time you been playing.Just a quick note for you River any chance you could give these smaller Clans a chance of growing as a Clan before you try and suck them all into the Void Hunterz mate,your on everyone's post give them a break and let them enjoy Warframe like I once did,plus you forgot about the mighty Alliance your in.

Right, took the words right out of my mouth.

Why let them donate to a clan that they might not stay in? If a ghost or shadow clan decide they want to join a bigger clan then it makes sense for the offer to be there from the beginning so they don't burn resources. How bout instead you guys do me a favor and worry about yourselves. If someone decides to join us let them if they don't its not like I go hounding them till they do. Instead of worrying about what our clan or alliance does maybe worry about yourselves.

Its not that hard of a concept. I mean just because your upset I beat you to it doesn't mean you need to bash the Void Hunterz. The offer is up on every small clan that posts here because guess what this forum is for? Oh man its for recruiting... That means you get to invite people in to your clan if you decide to take the time to post here... Whether they join one of the  stronger mountain clans with the Godlike alliance or not is their choice so how bout you go enjoy Warframe like you "once did" does that mean your clan sucked the fun out of Warframe? If so I'm sorry... You should give the Void Hunterz a thought then? We are a fun clan who don't suck the fun out of the game... Normally got like 2 or 3 party chats going on to talk and laugh. Think about the offer Waylander and Canadian... If you guys once enjoyed the game and now don't because your in a bigger clan then the Void Hunterz might be right for you because we're an awesome clan who can help bring the enjoyment back to Warframe like you once had.

Waylander don't u have better things to do like be a cancer some where else like rebel said it's a recruiting forum an if he wants to throw the offer out he can whether or not they want to that's up to them but its a recruiting.page so get lost you can't talk either Canadian backing up waylander post on other post it's a game that is fun not meant for drama