Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Item Drop Change Suggestion

matrixEXO

Currently, mobs drop 2 items max and bosses drops 3 items max. Not touching on bosses but more on mobs. The issue that I have with mob drops is that they aren't really on a fair trade. First drop consists of all types of ammo, power refill, credits, resources and second drop consists of mods only.

What I would like to see is for the mob drops to have 3 item drop maximum. Moving resource drops to it's own individual chance and drop calculation would be a better thing than competing with drops of ammo, power refill and credits as well as alleviate some resource farming issues.

Just a nit-pick I have with item drops from mobs. Not sure if anyone else felt this the same way but I think I might be the minority in this (or the only one).

Edited by matrixEXO

Im just having troble with finding Mods ^^ , i realy did not find any usefull mod  since my reset xD .... sadly i cannot come realy far with weapons which have no realy good mods ^^""

oh and the evyl is stalker stalkes me every time xD Braton with no really mods cannot handle with him xD

Im just having troble with finding Mods ^^ , i realy did not find any usefull mod  since my reset xD .... sadly i cannot come realy far with weapons which have no realy good mods ^^""

oh and the evyl is stalker stalkes me every time xD Braton with no really mods cannot handle with him xD

I have some AP mods and 2 Electrical mods. Those are semi-useful to me since they do wonders in helping me get through some stages. Still not useful enough compared to Serration/Hornet Strike and Ice mods. Additionally, early game leveling is just insane. I was running Loki in Saturn and got Scorpion-ed followed by a Sawman and another Scorpion swinging away at me. You can imagine what happened, especially since Sawman does 100 damage. The current early-game stats felt like it was meant for the old Warframe, prior to any and all changes where all the frames did exceptionally well. Now, with all the new units and all, I felt like I was just camping Mercury until maybe rank 30 on my frame.

Edited by matrixEXO

I'm sure people would mention the challenge level of the game, don't want to make it too easy and in a game where all there is to do is level and farm... Making that easier kind of defeats the purpose of the game.

Edited by Zzz702

I'm sure people would mention the challenge level of the game, don't want to make it too easy and in a game where all there is to do is level and farm... Making that easier kind of defeats the purpose of the game.

How is it easier when the drop tables are shifting elsewhere but the drop chances for each loot is still the same? What could possibly happen is a fluctuation of easily obtainable materials while rare materials would minorly increase in amount. I don't know about what would happen in the long term but I'm not asking for a 100% mat drop value. It's value can be it's own number currently (not sure the number... 5%?) but I don't want it being disturbed by other drop chances just because they share the same pool.

Edited by matrixEXO