The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Be A Spy Mission Ash! (Loki/ivara Alternative.)

Syravyn

Question

I understand there aren't too many people who use ASH for his stealth so much as he has the ultimate 4th ability in the game besides VALKYR.

So for this little handy guide I'll teach you how to make ASH a viable stealth frame with only one Orokin Reactor, no forma.

Before we begin, it's highly suggested you follow this mod guide. There's nothing too fancy as it's made to help new players. Just add one Orokin Reactor. https://gyazo.com/90d6f874368baccdee28f9679f687e2d

General Idea: The idea behind this build is that it is primed (lol get it?) for spy missions. Each mod bearing its own purpose and failsafe for those nasty grineer, infested or (Heaven forbid) corpus missions.

Mission/Build Goal: In spy missions you will often spend a lot of time hiding from every little enemy out there and picking them all off with your bow/sniper/silenced braton prime/other silenced weapons. The goal is that while you do this, energy siphon does its job and fuels your 2nd ability: Smoke Screen. To ensure this works I've added a fully levelled streamline to make energy siphon override the usage drain.

I also added a +2 second intruder mod to the build, as some panels can confuse even the most trained veterans.

Lastly, Vigor + Vitality + Redirection are there to ensure if all else fails, you can tank/bail out of a fail.

Important note!: Always always always ALWAYS bring cyphers with you! This build is only designed to REDUCE the chance of failure.

Conclusion: With that said feel free to customize this contraption however you like! It can be made for more or less in respective areas. I would recommend changing your aura polarity to fit Energy Siphon or go more/less on the tanky parts.

Recommended Tactics:
1. Play like Metal Gear Solid V and wait for the AI to do its thing. If energy is scarce, Energy Siphon will save you!
2. Bring a stealth suplementary weapon with you like a bow. Killing enemies silently will contribute to your overall efficiency!
3. BE THE NINJA. Don't limit this build to just smokescreen. ASH's 4th ability and 1st ability make excellent compliments to this set.
4. Manipulate the AI and traps. Before you do anything, map out the area and look about. You wouldn't want to hit a flashing laser grid or trip a sensor drone off now would you?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet