The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attention De:the Biggest Nerf Of U8 Everyone Missed: Orokin Reactors/catalyst Alerts.

xenapan

There was a random potato alert the morning before the livestream, plus the customary post-livestream potato that's not at all related to the famine because they always release a potato after a livestream.

Also the new system should be working by Friday that will guarantee eventual drops.

There was a random potato alert the morning before the livestream, plus the customary post-livestream potato that's not at all related to the famine because they always release a potato after a livestream.

Also the new system should be working by Friday that will guarantee eventual drops.

Are you referring to the one that lasted 720 minutes?

The one that lasted 720 minutes didn't exist. Before the latest livestream, stream potato alerts lasted 12 hours (720 minutes), but in this one Rebecca mentioned they'd make the alert last 1440 minutes (24 hours) so people in the other side of the world had less problems getting it. They prolly forgot to fix the automated tweet, so they issued a correction (it said so right in the tweet).

Edited by Kyte

Potato famine NOW over...

This marks the end of the 'longest' famine to date.

May 25 till July 7.

42 days of absence of RNGenerated potato.

Yep. I now declare the famine OVER! I'm glad for all the people who helped keep this alive to make sure DE saw it and fixed it. They sure took their time :P but it's done  and thats what matters!

Potato famine NOW over...

This marks the end of the 'longest' famine to date.

May 25 till July 7.

42 days of absence of RNGenerated potato.

Lolno.  Not sure the exact date, but at least 2 weeks ago, they had back to back alerts for the Catalyst and the Reactor.  I got both :D

Lolno.  Not sure the exact date, but at least 2 weeks ago, they had back to back alerts for the Catalyst and the Reactor.  I got both :D

Those were manually generated after a livestream.