The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Ps4) Frost Prime Vault Access Issues....

(PSN)CowboyJeff72

Question

Going to contact Playstation support as soon as they open, but was wondering if any other PS4 folks that bought the Frost pack on pre-order had any issues?

My purchase list shows it was bought on 11/26, theme is installed on the PS4, but none of the items or plat showed up yesterday. I tried to restore licenses, but when I do, I get an NP error code and the Vault pack is the item it can't restore. It is also still showing up in my PS store for purchase.

Should be an easy fix for them, just curious if anyone else had any problems.

6 answers to this question

Dang it, I even searched the forums before posting this! LOL So when he says download from the store, does he mean select it as if you were purchasing it? I was going to hit it again last night, but didn't want to get charged again.

EDIT: Thanks Loki1211 for posting that. 

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

Dang it, I even searched the forums before posting this! LOL So when he says download from the store, does he mean select it as if you were purchasing it? I was going to hit it again last night, but didn't want to get charged again.

EDIT: Thanks Loki1211 for posting that. 

I didn't preorder the frost prime pack, I just read Crackle's post and thought it might help you.  According to what Crackle posted, he said that at some point yesterday it started showing as free in his PSN store because he had preordered it.