The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Newbies: Let's Get You To Endgame (Or Wherever It Is You Want To Go)!

Yzjdriel

I can help.

As a player, I fit one of the most niche builds that exists in Warframe: I play EV Prime (Trinity Prime focused on Energy Vampire spamming, to keep team at full energy and give overshields), even when I solo, because I genuinely enjoy doing so.

You can find tons of players who'll do EV Trin, but I'm the only one I know of who doesn't think it's a chore.

I digress.  Are you having trouble deciding which frame you want to main?  Hit me up, we'll farm for all of them so you can decide by trial and error: I'll even help you get enough slots to hold them.  Can't find anyone to help you complete certain missions or unlock certain nodes?  Send me a message, I'll help you out.  Want to kill everything yourself, without having to worry about dying/running out of energy?  I can do that, too.

If you need someone to help you get, level, or find mods for your Warframe, Weapon, or Companion, send me a message if I'm online.  If I'm not about to gear up with my Clanmates for a Sortie or Void/Vault run, I'll drop in and give you a hand.  Sometimes you'll get lucky and get a few friends of mine to come along too, especially if you're looking for help farming on a higher-level mission.

Sometimes it's hard to find people who'll help you out in this game; believe me, I couldn't find ANYONE to help me with getting Mesa when I did that quest (which I managed solo until the end, when I finally had to troll the recruitment boards for hours - and ended up just doing it with a Clanmate anyway).  So if you don't have a Clan, none of your friends are online, or you just need a Trinity who's willing to take a backseat while you wreck face for a while, send me a pm - /w Yzjdriel [insert message here] - and we'll see about getting you what you've been looking for in this game.

EDIT:  I don't accept friend requests from randoms, sorry; send me a PM instead, and I'll drop in and help you out.

Edited by Yzjdriel

i'm looking for help in getting all the remaining planets. I've only got mars, venus mercury and earth.

Okay.  I should be online tomorrow evening at around 6ish EST.

I can't decide what frame should i play with. So could you help me get all of them ? Please <^o^>

Some of the frames are a little... complicated to get, due to their quests.  But we can try to get you as many as possible!

• 1 month later...

hey, im looking for some help getting the last piece i need for nekros(i believe im missing systems) and can't find anyone to run lephantis with me wanted to know if you could help me out. and if you have the time some help with the limbo theorem would be nice c:

Sure thing!  Lephantis keys are few and far between, but I can find one and we'll try it.

I can speedrun you through the Limbo Theorem as well :D

Wow. What a legitimately cool guy!

I basically need someone to help me unlock the entire starchart REAL fast so I will not have to depend on others to taxi me to various locations. Also I need someone to join a hunting party with to take out the Acolytes hard and fast so I can get as many event mods as possible. The community killed Torment before I could get Argon Scope. 

I'm MR 5 and I can solo most stuff including void survival (around ten minutes) but it would take me a long time to unlock the starchart.

Edited by Legion216

I've always got time for Trinity farms XD (I'm thinking of gettig myself a third Trinity Prime for what I think is a fairly obvious joke).

I'm usually online sporadically throughout the day for hours at a time.  Send me a pm ingame if you're online (if I'm also online then I'll get it), and we'll gear up.

• 3 months later...

I could use some help with a few things, if I'm lucky enough to have your help that would be amazing. 

1. Want to get Loki systems (preferably by doing void missions)

2.Want to get the trinity warframe and the atlas warframe.

3.Looking to find some mods for an Ash hole build.

Thanks for reading this and possibly helping me if you can.

11 hours ago, BRO_ROBO said:

I could use some help with a few things, if I'm lucky enough to have your help that would be amazing. 

1. Want to get Loki systems (preferably by doing void missions)

2.Want to get the trinity warframe and the atlas warframe.

3.Looking to find some mods for an Ash hole build.

Thanks for reading this and possibly helping me if you can.

I'd be happy to help out.  Send me a pm in-game and we'll go get you some things.

Ahh, good ol' Loki Prime.  Trinity will be the easiest to acquire since that boss fight isn't terribly difficult.  Atlas is an Archwing boss that unlocks from a quest, so if you have The Jordas Precept quest I'd be glad to run it with you.  Mods drop from all over the bloody place, and can be a little annoying to farm.  We'll try some common drop spots and open a few Vaults.

See you in game!

12 hours ago, Corrupt_Soulzz said:

Im not that far and i really need help running missions it would be great if you could help

My schedule is a bit wrecked right now what with all the stuff I've got going on, but we can try tomorrow evening (about 39 hours from time of post)?